Happy Birthday Batz Kage!!!
Zagatto Wrote:Does this mean that you'll have chest hair soon?

Enjoy your day man... this place wouldn't be the same without you.
Thanks on the last part, but: *Warning the following is TMI* in white font Tongue
[COLOR="White"]
I've had chest hair since I was about 15 or 16. I'm completely furry, which is strange because I'm an emotional wreck, not manly at all, just hairy.[/COLOR]

Once again I'm still busy so to speak, I stopped by this time because I'm trying to ignore the fact that I have to make a power point project within the next 12 hours.
I just ate a banana & it's on Grangrene. I'm not sqemish, but I'm not taking my chances Rolleyes .
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
What's with you and bananas?! Well, I'm one to talk, I'm eating one right now. :p
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:What's with you and bananas?! Well, I'm one to talk, I'm eating one right now. :p
Now that you mention it, I jsut realised that I like Banana Icees, I'm planning to get such the flavor of sex oil, & I was eatting a banana. I never realised that I liked Bananas THAT much. Which I mean, I don't, I jsut like the Banana flavor.

My computer crashed 4 times. So now I'm back to working on my project. Which was cool because I'd jsut defeated a creeping case of depression, then of course I jsut had to try & talk to my girlfriend. Talk about a way to ruin a good mood -_-.

Anyways, I almost feel guilty for wanting to hi-jack this thread. Call it maturity or just the fact that it's about me -_- one or the other..
I'm definetly well over due to bitch about my life, but maybe later.

http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/Chard%2...abbits.mp3
I have a version with bass included, but I jsut realised that the bass is to loud 7 makes parts of the guitar hard to hear. This is me on synth & vocals. it's mostly jsut a raw track I threw together jsut because I wanted to scream something. and it's only like a minute if that.

I got to making a few 30 seconds songs of synth guitar & a few repeating vocals, had some fun & now I'm trying to write & program an actual song Smile

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Happy Belated Birthday! Smile

At my school we seem to have a tonne of birthdays right around the end of march/beginning of apirl, myself included lol.

Congrats on turning 18Big Grin
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
thanks man Smile

Andromeda18_ Wrote:What's with you and bananas?! Well, I'm one to talk, I'm eating one right now. :p

What's with you and posting at 5 in the morning....for 4 days straight? Weekend's over you know:p

Seriously, I've noticed the past days you post at the weirdest times.

And yeah, its the season of birthdays here too it seems. Expensive times.
elcoholic Wrote:What's with you and posting at 5 in the morning....for 4 days straight? Weekend's over you know:p

Seriously, I've noticed the past days you post at the weirdest times.

And yeah, its the season of birthdays here too it seems. Expensive times.

And I'm already up! I only got about 2 hours of sleep tonight but that was mostly due to the heat. It's way too hot around here already, and I'm quite sensitive to the cold, I can't imagine how 'normal' people must be feeling.
Oh well, what can I say? I tend to stay up late. :o
better be careful, if you don't get enough sleep you could get sick
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Don't worry. I do get enough sleep most of the time. I have to, because everytime I sleep less than 4 hours my blood sugar level drops drastically and that's not a very good thing considering I'm hypoglycemic. I rarely sleep less than 6 hours. Thanks for caring anyway.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Batz Kage!!! :D rav96 16 6,831 03-31-2005, 07:28 PM
Last Post: rav96