Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday Batz Kage!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Happy Birthday!!!
And welcome to adulthood! Big Grin
It's probably not the 31st there yet but here (it's 3am) you're already 18 years old.
You only turn 18 once so I hope you party accordingly. Have lots of fun!!!
yeah here I've got about 3 hours till it's time, but yeah it's all weird ya know, I'm no longer a kid by age.

Which reminds me I got a car about 2 weeks ago, so I'm jsut now learning to drive & hopefully next week I'll both have my job back & get my real liecnes.

As for my party. My parents are keeping their day free, but I told them, I'm having lunch with my girlfriend, then I'm suppsoed to party all night with some friends.

Although I do have a few adultly things on my agenda now. Like buying flavored sex lotions & smokes.
I've never really been a smoker, but eh, figured I'd keep some around as long as my paretns don't find out XD.

Thanks yall, later.
Batz Kage Wrote:Although I do have a few adultly things on my agenda now. Like buying flavored sex lotions & smokes.

What's all this about sex? It's not the first time you mention it. Correct me if i'm wrong but weren't you against sex before marriage or something like that? Wink
Andromeda18_ Wrote:What's all this about sex? It's not the first time you mention it. Correct me if i'm wrong but weren't you against sex before marriage or something like that? Wink
If I did it was because I had yet to date a girl worth sleeping with, but yeah, I'm real open with my sex life & how I've found something I don't suck at (pun not intended).

Which I really shouldn't write about it so more on the internet, two of my girl's ex-boyfriends hate me & both know I go by Batz Kage & they've googled my name before. If one stumbles upon something saying we've had sex he'll try to hack my computer or atleast crash it again. And the other jsut tell her grandma who tells her mom -_-

But yeah, I know about 8-9 months ago i was still against sex before marriage, but life changes aye.
Now, I just have to figure out how to work flavored sex lotion/oil in to the mix because she already asked questions about it why we should need it & honestly I just like the taste of bananas, which reminds me, we have bananas & I want one.
Later.
Batz Kage Wrote:If I did it was because I had yet to date a girl worth sleeping with, but yeah, I'm real open with my sex life & how I've found something I don't suck at (pun not intended).

Which I really shouldn't write about it so more on the internet, two of my girl's ex-boyfriends hate me & both know I go by Batz Kage & they've googled my name before. If one stumbles upon something saying we've had sex he'll try to hack my computer or atleast crash it again. And the other jsut tell her grandma who tells her mom -_-

But yeah, I know about 8-9 months ago i was still against sex before marriage, but life changes aye.
Now, I just have to figure out how to work flavored sex lotion/oil in to the mix because she already asked questions about it why we should need it & honestly I just like the taste of bananas, which reminds me, we have bananas & I want one.
Later.

First, let me get this out of my system... ahahahahahahah! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Now, let me apologize for laughing but I couldn't help myself! It's just that I can still remember your arguments when we were discussing the matter and although they were really nice and considerate I kept thinking you'd change your mind if only you were given a chance. Guess I was right. The truth is I have a friend who was just like that. Completely against sex before marriage, but then she got a boyfriend and nature took care of the rest. Big Grin Well, good for you! And good for her that you're good at it. Wink
Man, I remember when you were 16 and now you're already 18! Time sure flies by. Okay, I just sounded like an old woman. :eek:
Haha, that's a fun read.

Have a great birthday Batz (which by the sounds of it won't be a problem).
YO Happy Birthday Bro!!!

Hope you got my Messages on MSN and that you had a wonderfull day
and lol those convos about sex hahaha how theyve changed since ive known you!!!

anyway
Take it Easy
Bro!

PS Hey everyone not had the internet for ages and just got it a while back
hope all you guys are doing good

Rav Bains

\m/ >_< \m/
If Rav's going to show up everytime it's Batz's birthday then it should be Batz's birthday everyday. :p Wink
Happy Birthday.
Enjoy the fun while it lasts cause it usually doesnt.
Grownup life sucks I no longer have much time to just hand around and have fun, dont let anyone stop you from just slacking off and boozing out
and dont let anyone not even a woman make you give up stuff you enjoy, in the end its not worth it. Cause when theyre gone youll regret it.
Happy birthday dude. Have fun buying cool stuff.
happy birthday! o btw, is your gf 18 too? cuz i remember when i turned 18 my gf wasn't and everyone joked around about me going to jail =(
Happy late birthday Batz hope you had a good one
Thanks yall.
Yeah the party was suppsoed to really start at 12, but my dad called me & told me to be home by then, so I missed out on a good bit, but it was fun I guess.

Been busy lately or I would have came around sooner to say thanks. Anyways, I've got like a ton of stuff to be doing.

And Rav, yeah man I got the messages, I feel the love bro Smile

And I've now offically broken a law :o (well not really, age of consent here is like 16 -_-)
Batz Kage Wrote:And I've now offically broken a law :o (well not really, age of consent here is like 16 -_-)

He he good to see you're having fun! Happy Birthday!
Does this mean that you'll have chest hair soon?

Enjoy your day man... this place wouldn't be the same without you.
Pages: 1 2