Anyone Interested in Oprhen & Orphen Revenge (English Dub/FX)?
Puppet, you're blocked. I wasn't addressing you. And gubi, God doesn't want you to kill off his children. Don't be ignorant and dumb. It's not out of cheapness, it's because, if someone had enough money to buy all of the R1 DVD sets that came out, they'd be a millionaire, or wealthy, to say the least. As I said before, it is the R1 companies who are ripping you off with $20+ for 1 dvd, with sometimes nothing more than 40 minutes on it, when they could easily put 2h 30m of a Series on 1 DVD. Either way, I'm through arguing with you idiots. I have my reasons, and it's absolutely NONE of your business. Gubi, you're also blocked.
Blah blah blah when will the whiners stop showing up? This is getting really old now and their making me miss some of the worst people that were here...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:Blah blah blah when will the whiners stop showing up? This is getting really old now and their making me miss some of the worst people that were here...

I'm feeling you man. Especially the pseudo religious type, which you're right we have had a lot of recently...
While you guys do get pissed off, its mucho entertainment for me ^_^
Edit-Nevermind, this thread needs to be locked pronto.
Love is like heaven but hurts like hell.