Vandread
i just finished watching this series and thought it was great!!! lol i was stoked to see a good anime....i haven't had much luck with that in a while. has anyone else seen it? what do you think?
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Homeless Joe Wrote:i just finished watching this series and thought it was great!!! lol i was stoked to see a good anime....i haven't had much luck with that in a while. has anyone else seen it? what do you think?

Watched it a while back good at first but got boring.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I really enjoyed it. Way more than I thought I would. The only thing I don't like is a lot of the cg looks cheesy. The last ep (maybe second to last don't remember) is cool though.
In my top 5.

I especially enjoyed the Second Stage ending titled 'Yes Together'. Excellent stuff. BTW, listening to 'Yes Together' full track on ear phones sounds really good.
[Image: mypic3.gif]
<death ain't so scary>
I really liked that one. I watched it in two days....the story sucked me in and when it was over I was bummed. Smile
The whole premise makes for a good story and alot of the characters are memorable and likeable....Hibiki and Dita's relationship is a fun little romance that reminds me of my elementary shcool crushes.

Later!!

SB
snowboarder Wrote:Hibiki and Dita's relationship is a fun little romance that reminds me of my elementary shcool crushes.

A relationship which starts off with Hibiki don't know what a hooter feels like is something to laugh about.
[Image: mypic3.gif]
<death ain't so scary>
I only watched staged one.... way back in the day before i started IA, in the day when I was part of the group that subbed the fansub release of it, [Elite-Fansubs] if i recall correctly..., and thought it was awesome

one of my all time fav tracks is the ending credits to Vandread.. very cool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vandread Last Exile 8 3,430 06-03-2004, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Last Exile
  Vandread-Second Stage - Due out when? Robojack 2 1,525 11-24-2003, 11:35 PM
Last Post: johnkillingsworth
  Vandread 1st Stage Perfect Collection Edge 1 1,744 10-18-2003, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Japschin
  Vandread Question lifestop 6 3,366 09-17-2002, 03:32 AM
Last Post: SideSwipe