Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Vandread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i just finished watching this series and thought it was great!!! lol i was stoked to see a good anime....i haven't had much luck with that in a while. has anyone else seen it? what do you think?
Homeless Joe Wrote:i just finished watching this series and thought it was great!!! lol i was stoked to see a good anime....i haven't had much luck with that in a while. has anyone else seen it? what do you think?

Watched it a while back good at first but got boring.
I really enjoyed it. Way more than I thought I would. The only thing I don't like is a lot of the cg looks cheesy. The last ep (maybe second to last don't remember) is cool though.
In my top 5.

I especially enjoyed the Second Stage ending titled 'Yes Together'. Excellent stuff. BTW, listening to 'Yes Together' full track on ear phones sounds really good.
I really liked that one. I watched it in two days....the story sucked me in and when it was over I was bummed. Smile
The whole premise makes for a good story and alot of the characters are memorable and likeable....Hibiki and Dita's relationship is a fun little romance that reminds me of my elementary shcool crushes.

Later!!

SB
snowboarder Wrote:Hibiki and Dita's relationship is a fun little romance that reminds me of my elementary shcool crushes.

A relationship which starts off with Hibiki don't know what a hooter feels like is something to laugh about.
I only watched staged one.... way back in the day before i started IA, in the day when I was part of the group that subbed the fansub release of it, [Elite-Fansubs] if i recall correctly..., and thought it was awesome

one of my all time fav tracks is the ending credits to Vandread.. very cool