New Arrivals.
I have had many inquiries about when more Inu Yasha parts were going to be released, well I can say with confidence that Part 6 day is today! So without further ado I give you, Inu Yasha Part 6, Outlaw Star, Hack Sign and few others.

-Enjoy
Holy cow -- Part 5 wasn't released that long ago. Give EZDVD my thanks for putting it out there so quickly!
[Image: recca-sig2.gif]
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post - little new here. :p

Anywho, is there any way to see a list of upcoming EZ releases? Just wondering if we can expect Madlax or Samurai Champloo from them anytime soon...
chirs3 Wrote:Sorry if this is the wrong place to post - little new here. :p

Anywho, is there any way to see a list of upcoming EZ releases? Just wondering if we can expect Madlax or Samurai Champloo from them anytime soon...

Madlax isnt even complete on R1 yet and it won't be till the end of March if I recall. Now for your second question I may not have any contacts but I can tell you this easily the answer is no. The reason being the HK companies are very silent about their releases till they are put out.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Samurai Champloo dub version is currently in the works by EZ, so expect JJ to get it in soon.
If you want to know what's coming just give JJ a lot of money..... thats what I do (beats the alternative that's for sure haha)
For some reason when I try to acess the store, I get a message telling me I need to log in.And then when I do and try to acess it again, it tells me I have to be logged in to see the store.Can anyone help me out here?:confused:
macrossskullone Wrote:For some reason when I try to acess the store, I get a message telling me I need to log in.And then when I do and try to acess it again, it tells me I have to be logged in to see the store.Can anyone help me out here?:confused:

Wrong board but try erasing your cookies and than logging in. If that doesn't work try to contact Schultz.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
macrossskullone Wrote:For some reason when I try to acess the store, I get a message telling me I need to log in.And then when I do and try to acess it again, it tells me I have to be logged in to see the store.Can anyone help me out here?:confused:
ya try to use this url http://www.import-anime.com:84/ i am trying to get this worked out with hosting provider. for some reason a proxy redirect on the server kills people's sessions sometimes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New EZ Arrivals! JunkieJoe 0 3,221 02-07-2006, 11:13 AM
Last Post: JunkieJoe
  New Arrivals! JunkieJoe 0 2,497 01-12-2006, 09:57 AM
  New EZDVD arrivals! JunkieJoe 2 3,160 12-12-2005, 06:53 PM
Last Post: BadOmen
  New EZ DVD arrivals. JunkieJoe 0 2,674 09-26-2005, 07:29 AM
  New FX Arrivals! JunkieJoe 5 4,725 05-10-2004, 02:07 PM