New contest with BIG prizes!!!
cape: What's with the pained look?

mask: Running this fast is really hurting me "private parts". Doesn't it bother you?

cape: I did away with me "private parts". Why else do you think my wife left me?

mask: Because of the pink cape!

cape: Heavens No! Actually, she gave me the cape... she knew it was your favorite color! :eek:
Mask Guy: "Import-Anime just stocked new box sets of Gundam Wing and Yu Yu Hakusho today"

Cape Guy" "Gotta go home and order asap before they get sold out"
Okaaayyy... So let me get this straight. You're "not talking to me anymore" because I didn't want to wear MY pink cape today?
OK... I know the tension is going to be hard to deal with but I expect everyone to be patient for the next few days while we sort out who the winners are. There are over 130 entries and there will only be 3 winners in the end.

I'm going to enter all of the subtitles into a spread sheet and share that with the other judges so we wont be able to see people's names for the judging. I hope to have the winners announced by this Saturday.

Thanks to everyone who participated. This is the kind of spirit I was looking for with these contests. I think it's safe to say that this won't be the last of the caption contests on the site.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.