psx iso's
gubi-gubi Wrote:Oh I get ya. Do you mean bleam or whatever it's called? I think I remember thinking exactly the same thing when I heard about that.
It's the same thing as bleem, only last I checked (it was probably 2 years ago -_-) Bleem wasn't freeware.

As soon as I get my other harddrive I'm gonig to d/l one of those huge 3.5 gig torrents of N64 games Big Grin

Till then I'm stuck with nothing more than my arcade gba & snes (as though they weren't enough)
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:As soon as I get my other harddrive I'm gonig to d/l one of those huge 3.5 gig torrents of N64 games Big Grin

They're awesome. I got two dvd's full to run on the xbox. Came with an N64 emulator with covers and everything!
Batz Kage Wrote:That's my point. I wanted to know if the emulator could play pirated games. I was reading on their forum, & come to find out they don't support pirating, hence the emulator can only play real games you'd buy in the store. Least that's how I took it mean. It can't play isos anyways.

What emulator are you talking about? The Dreamcast or PSX?

Cause EPSXE can play anything. original games, backups, and any format of cd-image right off your computer.

The dreamcast one is more iffy, since DC discs are read differently. The emulator isn't that great anyway. Since the dreamcast can read backups without even being modded, it's better off just buying the system. Well, if you can still find it. I've owned a DC since the beginning, and still pull it out from time to time.

Also all those sites say they don't support piracy, because they every noob on the planet would be asking for isos, games, etc. So they just cover their asses that way.
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]
desfunk Wrote:The dreamcast one is more iffy, since DC discs are read differently.

If I remember correctly DC games aren't on CD's but are on GD's so you couldn't even put them in your drive even if you wanted to.
desfunk Wrote:Cause EPSXE can play anything. original games, backups, and any format of cd-image right off your computer.
Oh, I just read their forum where they told one guy his copy of FFT wouldn't work because they don't support piracy & he needed the real gfame bought from the store.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

The version of ePSXe I have works fine for me with ISOs. I just downloaded FFT and Xenogears and both work on it.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
you could always ask me about getting the suikoden games cus im considering trading/selling mine off
Cyrus
Now my only problem is finding isos. A lot of the games on Underground gamer.com don't tell you what they are & only a handful seem to be isos. Which isn't to big of a problem, but there are some file types that you need Alcohol120% to burn (and my dad doesn't know what happened to his copy), and I only have/use Nero.

Plus, I didn't pay any attention to UgGs rules & now my ratio is like super low & I'm having to d/l stuff I don't even want to continue being a memeber.

You can get alcohol120% from any big torrent site.
elcoholic Wrote:You can get alcohol120% from any big torrent site.
Tried it, but I get an installation error.

So I changed my strategy, I was going to use Daemon to turn it into an iso, but I get the same error, something about mis-named drivers or some crap.

If all you want to do is play these downloaded images in EPSXE (without even burning them first), then it can read almost every image format known to man (hell, it even reads nero's .nrg format). And if you aren't sure, then you can always try first, not like it'll blow up your computer or anything.
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]
desfunk Wrote:If all you want to do is play these downloaded images in EPSXE (without even burning them first), then it can read almost every image format known to man (hell, it even reads nero's .nrg format). And if you aren't sure, then you can always try first, not like it'll blow up your computer or anything.
somewhere in there I kinda half way switched from talking about psx isos to computer game isos, I just just mention it :S sorry for the mix up, but thanks for the info. Although sadly, yesterday I was running low on harddrive space & decided that psx emulation will have to wait until I get my other harddrive installed, so I deleted the emulator, Monster Ranchers 2 & Castlevania SoTN.