the perfect age
Cidien Wrote:Girls usually are their prettiest at 16. I've noticed though as you get older, older women do seem prettier. I never really thought of girls around 25 as being that pretty usually when I was younger but now I often do.

I'd have to say it's only natural if people of a certain age find people of the same age more atractive than they did when they were younger. However, in this case, the 16 year old girls who are thought of as being hot and attractive are usually those who have womanly features not the ones who look like kids.

Mischa Barton is a good example of a woman who is much more beautiful now at the age of 20 than she was when she was 15/16 years old. You can see for yourselves, in the first 2 pics she was 16, in the last 2 she's 20. Personally, beautywise, I don't see what all the fuss is about, she's cute but not drop dead gorgeous like many people think her to be, but I have to admit she changed a lot, for the better, in the past few years.

Attached Files
.jpg   MB1.jpg (Size: 66.29 KB / Downloads: 3)
.jpg   MB2.jpg (Size: 62.29 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   MB3.jpg (Size: 52.6 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   MB4.jpg (Size: 55.07 KB / Downloads: 4)
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I don't see what all the fuss is about, she's cute but not drop dead gorgeous like many people think her to be

yeah seriously, i don't think she is that hot at all. but i know what cidien is talking about. there are some girls how are so hot when they are around 16 and then, well, they change and not for the better. but there are also women who become more attractive as they get older, it really depends on the person i think.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Homeless Joe Wrote:there are some girls how are so hot when they are around 16 and then, well, they change and not for the better.

If they put on 45 pounds you can be sure they won't be changing for the better (unless they're anorexic)! Big Grin :p
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]