Memoirs of a Geisha
Zagatto Wrote:Brokeback isn't that mushy really.
It is painful to watch though. The feelings that each of the men experience are captured on film without being heavy handed.

I thought it was a good film but I couldn't help feeling it spanned too many years for much to develop. I don't know, I guess I just felt it was missing something. I probably would of cried if he's dropped to his knees when he heard the news in the phone box (don't want to give any of the story away). That would of been tear jerking.
gubi-gubi Wrote:Bit of a contradiction there. If the thought if it makes you shiver then don't think about it. People piss me off when they say the thought of what gay people do in bed makes them sick. Why think about it then? Get over yourself and get on with thinking about your own life.

I'm not thinking about it. I got over that long ago. I can see 2 gays walking over the street and think 'good for them that they're happy with eachother' but when they start kissing in front of me it still looks weird. My mind doesnt perceive it as natural, but that's my problem and I don't hold it against them. That's what I meant. I'm not sure if that's really homophobic or just natural since I'm not gay. Don't really care.