about nadia secret of blue water (movie)
so my question is when does this movie take place in the series???

I havn't seen the movie yet so don't say anything that will ruin it for me but i was wondering because i watched the trailor for the movie off the last nadia DVD cus i just finished the series. It looked like they were older in it but at the same time grandis and the two henchies looked not really much older. Because of the epilogue of the series the people look older since it shows what happened after the series. Of course everyone looks older there but the trailor made it look like some of them were some weren't so are we talking like right after the series like a year or are we talking 5 years 10 years or maybe it's just a seperate movie with the same characters?

Any ideas?
Cyrus
The Nadia movie takes place about 2 years after the TV series ended. But it's filled with tons of recaps from the series. That's why so many characters don't seem to have changed at first glance. Without these recaps it would've become maybe a 30 min show, but not a full 90 min movie. And the new material is so dissappointing (technically and plot-wise) that most people who loved the series just hate the movie. I'm one of them.
yeah i watched it and was pretty disgusted.

FOr one it was low par in every respect and the whole your a human message was flipping ridicolous. That and the way grandis was like ok we are enemies now what was that crap.

The whole movie i was thinking why couldn't this be comical with where the characters have been and show nadia and jean married or something like that or like shows their antics in every day life i didn't need to see some new enemy especially one that seems to have amazing technology without using neo atlantean technology for the most part it was sooooooooooooo bad......

so yeah im with you there
Cyrus