I hate nintendo
Vicious Wrote:Yes you are you lieing ass bitch. Otherwise why would you say that in your first sentence in your very first post without anyone even accusing you?

Could you be any dumber?
I think...you missed the point of his post. He probably did it to piss off someone like you...and it worked. Assuming that is him :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Vicious Wrote:Yes you are you lieing ass bitch. Otherwise why would you say that in your first sentence in your very first post without anyone even accusing you?

Could you be any dumber?

I had the same first impression as well; I guess only time will tell. BTW Lugnut it's best not to say things like that they only raise suspicion.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection

Could you be any dumber?

lol vicious check my ip i aint even in the same country as that fuckers ip range u dumb fuck wrong again as usual

still wanna play friz b an its lying you uneducated fuck
Homeless Joe Wrote:what's his deal? is he starving for attention? maybe he just wants to be friends Sad

Ohh boy, your going to eat those words. But if you want to be his friend be my guest.:p

Search the battle board for the names Jugdish and Voltage and he had some more names. Or just check the pm's he send Vicious and Onizuka. Its a good read.

I predict his next post in this thread will be something like "what are you guys talking about, I don't know those names, I have a HK shop of my own, i'm in business with JJ, be nice to me or I'll have him ban you".

And then things turn sour again.

BTW, pretty ironic having BE open this thread and then this dude comes to finish it off.
like i said in my first post long time customer 1st time poster (perhaps a re-read)

elcoholic your nuthin but racist scum along with your bud vicious (everyone knows all about him oh did i mention he is a convicted pedophile go check his record jj you have his details ) so how would that make everyone here feel who has kids your sharing thoughts an trading convo's with a guy vicious who would rather be touching your sons behind makes you sick dont it , sure made the people of cookiejarvideo sick when he was using there forums to lure minors Sad :mad: , such is the state of the world today

hk dvd store ? not me mate not into making money off pirated dvd's talking to the wrong guy here perhaps you should direct those issues to jj himself , just like you did the fine people at cookiejar (didnt get you far did it)

can i ask in my only compliance with your above post wtf is a jugdish (seriously i do want to no ) only thing i got outta google is sienfield ???:confused:
Nah, your mixing Vicious up with me. I'm the one who's into children. I've been so ever since the last time I fucked your dead mom.

Now lets continue this in your own Battle Board thread? You wouldn't want to get banned again now would youRolleyes