I hate nintendo
[COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="4"]All of there first party games suck!! They are the same game repackaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They make the worst controllers on the face of the planet

Their console always provides less than satisfactory graphics!! Except for RE4

I HOPE THE BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing i hate more than nintendo are their fanboys[/SIZE][/COLOR]
How old are you again?
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Uh. Then don't buy their games. Geez.

And "they make the worst controllers on the face of the planet"? ...Um, the Super Nintendo controller *they* created is pretty much the basic of all the controllers you see now, since the NES and SNES are kind of the first real consoles. So... yeah.

Also, your font could be just a little less pink. 'Cause, you know, there are people here who get blinded by pink (even if it is a soft shade of pink).
Kaze Wrote:Uh. Then don't buy their games. Geez.

And "they make the worst controllers on the face of the planet"? ...Um, the Super Nintendo controller *they* created is pretty much the basic of all the controllers you see now, since the NES and SNES are kind of the first real consoles. So... yeah.

Also, your font could be just a little less pink. 'Cause, you know, there are people here who get blinded by pink (even if it is a soft shade of pink).

First of all, welcome relatively new person. Second, you won't have to deal with that user any longer. The person, probably, but not this user.

And you're right about the controller. I just never got why they didn't claim what was theirs on the last two consoles. I hope they realize this when they make the controller shell they have been talking about for their new controller. That would make it a hell of a lot easier to use.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:First of all, welcome relatively new person. Second, you won't have to deal with that user any longer. The person, probably, but not this user.

For a little bit everyone may have to but I don't think he will last much longer he will likely have his entire area blocked very soon and im sure everyone knows it will come down to that.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
The screen name is alittle different but the user attitude is exactly the same. So how long does it take before his/her IP address gets blocked?
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Mantis421 Wrote:The screen name is alittle different but the user attitude is exactly the same. So how long does it take before his/her IP address gets blocked?

They keep blocking his IP.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
man i was like, wtf!! whose talking shit on nintendo!! and then i saw it was babyeater. i pitty him. i don't think he was around when nes first came out was he? and nintendo controllers are the worst? bah. they are the best. personaly i think they give the best analog control and i like their design. true lately i think nintendo hasn't been putting out as much new stuff or hits like goldeneye. but how much fun is it to get four friends together and play mario cart? or super smash bros? and you know what? all modern consoles owe their lives to nintendo.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
I don't believe that this thread is still going... I'm just too lazy to lock it I guess... and it amuses me to some extent.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
lol im new here also an just to clarifie check my ip im not babyeater under a differnt name Big Grin
long time customer 1st time poster nintendo does suck dogs balls i give em 5 years an they will be no more or even better a subsiduary company of microsoft (the way of the future .... the way of the future ... the way of the future .. future ... future .. the way of the future )
lugnut Wrote:lol im new here also an just to clarifie check my ip im not babyeater under a differnt name Big Grin
long time customer 1st time poster nintendo does suck dogs balls i give em 5 years an they will be no more or even better a subsiduary company of microsoft (the way of the future .... the way of the future ... the way of the future .. future ... future .. the way of the future )

True Nintendo are crap now but out of all the new consoles and amazing graphics I still revert back to playing on my NES, SNES and N64... The gameplay is amazing... I'd take the multiplayer fun of Mario Kart or Golden Eye over Halo 2 anyday...
lugnut Wrote:or even better a subsiduary company of microsoft (the way of the future .... the way of the future ... the way of the future .. future ... future .. the way of the future )

Hell would sooner be discovered to be a winter wonder land, buried under Disney World.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
the new games have no soul. halo 2 sucks monkey nuts. the single player was so bad and the multiplayer? does it remind you of something? maybe goldeneye? seems to me like nintendo is the father of modern video games and deserves respect. just because lately they haven't been putting out games that are all violent and shit, though they hardly ever did before, i think their games are more entertaining. i mean come on, how fun is it to race around on a go kart with your friend and throw shit at other people?
lugnut Wrote:lol im new here also an just to clarifie check my ip im not babyeater under a differnt name Big Grin

Yes you are you lieing ass bitch. Otherwise why would you say that in your first sentence in your very first post without anyone even accusing you?

Could you be any dumber?
what's his deal? is he starving for attention? maybe he just wants to be friends Sad