MC got a new job
Oh and I used to be a tekken fanboy but since my friend got me to play doa I havn't wanted to play any other fighting game since. I've played most fighting games and tekken is the only one I think can even compete with doa. That is unless you like button mashing.
/\/\BOOOOOO! I love Soul Calibur myself. And any body who button mashes against me at it, is just waiting to die.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
I don't get the sudden hate/dislike/surpirse at this. Nobody seemed to care when Link, Spawn and Heihachi were in SCII. Or is this just because it's on Xbox360??

Anyway it's nice that they added an extra character, and it should get some extra sales from the Halo fanboys, so why not?

Oh and who the **** is nakamura? The head of Team Ninja is Tomonobu Itagaki. And that spartan is a female spartan, it's not even MC. And it's not like they are Nintendo who whore out their characters for everything because they are afraid of making new games or deviating from their cash cows.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan

if he wasnt a fps guy it would be a little different
Cyrus