Import Anime Forums

Full Version: MC got a new job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well its official!!!!!
He's M$ Mario now. Get ready for MC kart, MC Tennis, MC baseball, MC Volleyball etc.

Seriously, I think that pretty lame. They should have left him in the Halo universe. Now all the Halo fanboys will have to come up with stories why he's suddenly fighting women in their underwear.
Well he already has two games, a few books, some machinima, lots of toys and a movie in production M$ is going to milk this for all its worth. Another reason why I think they are doing this is to aid in the XBOX's appeal in Japan since I am sure DOA is a huge hit in Japan.
elcoholic Wrote:He's M$ Mario now. Get ready for MC kart, MC Tennis, MC baseball, MC Volleyball etc.

Seriously, I think that pretty lame. They should have left him in the Halo universe. Now all the Halo fanboys will have to come up with stories why he's suddenly fighting women in their underwear.

*Shivers* Or they may just call it Halo Kart, Halo Tennis, Halo Baseball, Halo Golf, and every other lame idea they can come up with. It is pretty pitiful and very pointless.
I got say the stupdest part is, that if MC didn't have a weapon, he would get his ass kicked. Why put him in a FIGHTING GAME!?! It is just really stupid.
Not to sound like a halo junkie but MC is supposed to be a genetically enhanced super soldier, I am sure if it was a hand to hand fight his armor would save his ass, they did pick the name spartan for a reason.
geo85 Wrote:Not to sound like a halo junkie but MC is supposed to be a genetically enhanced super soldier, I am sure if it was a hand to hand fight his armor would save his ass, they did pick the name spartan for a reason.

He is Microsoft?s poster boy and that is the only reason why he is in the game. There are plenty of characters that have similar attributes, that would make more sense, but none of them are in Halo. The only time Master Chief uses any sort of hand to hand is when he melees... with a sword or gun. What kind moves does he have other than that. A really "useful" high jump? Come on man you have to admit he is out of place on so many levels. I don?t know why team ninja even let this happen. They can kiss their creditability for doing their own thing goodbye.
Nakamura has lost his fucking mind!
Blight Wrote:He is Microsoft?s poster boy and that is the only reason why he is in the game. There are plenty of characters that have similar attributes, that would make more sense, but none of them are in Halo. The only time Master Chief uses any sort of hand to hand is when he melees... with a sword or gun. What kind moves does he have other than that. A really "useful" high jump? Come on man you have to admit he is out of place on so many levels. I don?t know why team ninja even let this happen. They can kiss their creditability for doing their own thing goodbye.

Yet another HORRIBLE video game idea brought out for Microsoft...Rolleyes I can see it now next you will see him in Ninja Gaiden and a ton of other games.
Well you guys seem to have forgotten that nakamura and his team already develop doa now only for the xbox which as you know is owned by M$, so something like this is no surprise, but I doubt this will affect their ability to develop great games, I for one dont care they can put MC wherever they want I am still going to love playing halo.
The thing is, Team Ninja said they only develop on the most powerful machine, and the 360 is going to get smoted by the PS3. Sounds to me like Team Ninja is doing the horizontal tango with M$ for $$$. Damn hookers.
geo85 Wrote:Well you guys seem to have forgotten that nakamura and his team already develop doa now only for the xbox which as you know is owned by M$, so something like this is no surprise, but I doubt this will affect their ability to develop great games, I for one dont care they can put MC wherever they want I am still going to love playing halo.

DOA SUCKED since it's went to X-Box and it sucked before DOA 2 Hardcore so that's not saying much for it.
Well the ps3 smoting the 360 remains to be seen, sony already has bad experience using propriatory processors so the cell chip is only as powerful as the developers can make it (being able to push the cell to its limits easily) the 360 is super easy to develop for where as the cell is new so that remains to be seen.
We all remember what happened with the emotion processor.
And I like doa, I prefer gulity gear and marvelvscapcom type fighters myself , soul cal2 for cube and doaultimate are the only 3d fighters I play. Aside from smash bros that is.

And as far as team ninja whoring to the best system, most developers do that, capcom put re4 on ps2 so they could make more money but we all know the cubes processor is better suited for the re games.
Know what's sad? I don't think including MC really will help this games sale anymore then they already will be.

Seriously, the game will sell based on the people who want it, and/or the people who want some hi-res breast action. Adding MC probably won't pull that many people in.

As for Team Ninja, with the Xbox being more 'powerful' then the ps2, that's what helped them make up their mind. And I think with that, they decided to stick with the Microsoft. Thank god Tecmo themselves never decided on choosing sides.
That's not master chief. That isn't even a male spartan.....
Pages: 1 2