Nice [short moment story]
Quote:Originally posted by "NYxCalm"

:evil: :!:

SOMEBODY LOCK THIS THREAD!
:?
Heh heh you know I could lock this post, but I want to see where it goes. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
You see this is real input, from real people. Not those fake people in your sap stories. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Suzaku modified my post about a missile shooting David Hasselhoff. Man that sucks. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

NYxCalm Wrote::evil: :!:

SOMEBODY LOCK THIS THREAD!
:?
Heh heh you know I could lock this post, but I want to see where it goes. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's already gone straight to HELL...Where else is there to go? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Well it could go further than hell, if that's possible. Maybe I forgot to carry the 1. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I you had an education past the third grade you would know how to carry the one. 8O 8O 8O It's ok just wing it like I do. 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Cry i've been post slutted... Cry

[ Don't do stupid shit like this, it messes up the tables of the forum. ]
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
Well I've been practicing and we'll have our Star Craft showdown. You win and I'll lock down the thread. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: