Nice [short moment story]
First I will need to call work and tell them what's goin' down yo. Then leave a letter to my parents saying it was the music and how eminem rapes me subliminally every night. But yeah we can do this. :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Yep that's how those things happen. poof just like that. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Damned fake cripples and their bricks. :twisted:
They wanted to steal his money. Then they realized that they could extort money out of him later. Damn fake cripples. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I still would have hit the kid. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Hard. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Deservedly so. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I would have made both of them into "real" cripples. I would of used the same brick they smashed my car door with. That would teach those little bastards. Then they would be stuck in a childrens home forced to watch baby looney toons FOREVER. I think that would be enough punishment. 8O 8O maybe some Captain Planet re-runs as well. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
:evil: :!:

SOMEBODY LOCK THIS THREAD! ITS A POST WH0RE INFESTATION!

HOW DID A SHORT SOB STORY TURN INTO A HIJACKING?

GOSH DANGS!!!!!!

:?
Never is ever forever...

[Image: inuyasha.gif]
haven't you learned? general babble is where the post whores come and reside.....

it's kinda disturbing though... that even if you WANT to keep a post normal.... you can't..... u_u
Like queers "choose" to be gay, I choose to be a post slut. And if you notice, I mostly stay in General Babble. Not my fault a retard through a brick and was ravaged by post sluts. 8O :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
So who's the fag? Wait I'm lost. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Here is another:

My New Philosophy

A philosophy professor stood before his class and had some items in front of him. When
the class began, wordlessly he picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and
proceeded to fill it with rocks, rocks about 2" in diameter.

He then asked the students if the jar was full? They agreed that it was. So the
professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar. He shook the
jar lightly. The pebbles, of course, rolled into the open areas between the rocks.

He then asked the students again if the jar was full. They agreed it was.

The professor picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand
filled up everything else.

He then asked once more if the jar was full. The students responded with an unanimous
-- yes.

The professor then produced two cans of beer from under the table and proceeded to pour
their entire contents into the jar -- effectively filling the empty space between the
sand.

The students laughed.

"Now," said the professor, as the laughter subsided, "I want you to recognize that this
jar represents your life. The rocks are the important things - your family, your
partner, your health, your children--things that if everything else was lost and only
they remained, your life would still be full. The pebbles are the other things that
matter like your job, your house, your car. The sand is everything else. The small
stuff."

"If you put the sand into the jar first," he continued "there is no room for the
pebbles or the rocks. The same goes for your life. If you spend all your time and
energy on the small stuff, you will never have room for the things that are important
to you. Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness. Play with your
children. Take time to get medical checkups. Take your partner out dancing. There will
always be time to go to work, clean the house, give a dinner party and fix the
disposal. "Take care of the rocks first -- the things that really matter. Set your
priorities. The rest is just sand."

One of the students raised her hand and inquired what the beer represented.

The professor smiled. "I'm glad you asked. It just goes to show you that no matter how
full your life may seem, there's always room for a couple of beers."
The anime you own, may end up owning you.
Hahhahahahahahahahahah Brilliant. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes, I agree. THAT was a good story. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
That is how stories should be filled with alchoholic philosophy professors. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O