Sun Devil DVD Question
I recently got 32 reward points lately. I was wondering if that was $32 or just a discount?..
You're asking about a competitors site here?? Wouldn't it make more sense to ask them on their forums?

By the way, I hate them bastards. I hate the mods on their forums more than the actual owner. Although the site in itself is pretty shady since they try tricking people into believing that they're selling legit DVD's. Not sure if things have changed there now, but it used to be that if you mentioned the term 'bootleg' in your post, it got edited.
No rewards points dont equal dollars
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
jarjar111 Wrote:I recently got 32 reward points lately. I was wondering if that was $32 or just a discount?..

They have an FAQ on it you know...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
arent they one of those ebay sellers that sell the dvds for like $5 per but charge $10 per box shipping? Gotta love those sellers...

b
bmvtoys Wrote:arent they one of those ebay sellers that sell the dvds for like $5 per but charge $10 per box shipping? Gotta love those sellers...

b

Yeah they are

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
bmvtoys Wrote:arent they one of those ebay sellers that sell the dvds for like $5 per but charge $10 per box shipping? Gotta love those sellers...

b

The odd thing is that buying from their store is far cheaper than buying from their ebay auctions

Makes me wonder why someone would buy from their ebay auctions
Go figure
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
Hidalgo Wrote:The odd thing is that buying from their store is far cheaper than buying from their ebay auctions

Makes me wonder why someone would buy from their ebay auctions
Go figure

Not always true i've gotten stuff cheaper from them on E-Bay before forgot by how much but I did.

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Odd
Now that they give free media mail shipping, or they did as of the last time I used them
It seems their ebay auctions are higher usualy

Back to the original topic though
The rewards point system is only realy good if your buying a lot of stuff from their store.
Not something I would be doing myself, but hey if you are buying from them then every little bit helps right
as far as im concerned there are a few places i buy my anime and im the first to promote all sorts of different places if someone wants me to but sundevildvd really pisses me off.

They are way to shady and corporate especially for a HK company
Cyrus
Oh ok I will watch myself and I will let you guys know what happends to my order. I selected free shipping too, so it should take a while Sad
Please try not to post any links to other sites for obvious reasons..
[Image: 01sig.jpg]
Vicious Wrote:I hate the mods on their forums more than the actual owner.
Love you too! ( ^_^)b
[Image: --pkjdsAnimeNewsLog--.gif]
I actually think I am going to give them a shot, apparntly its a small busniess so I can kinda understand him.
You should. Nasser (the owner) is probably the nicest guy ever. I never really had a bad experience for the whole 2 years I've been shopping there.

Vicious Wrote:By the way, I hate them bastards.
Are you still mad because Neka banned you from our boards? It's your own fault for trying to pick a racial fight with her. Anyway, get over it already!
[Image: --pkjdsAnimeNewsLog--.gif]