Vato's trading/sell list
Guys (and gal), this guy has no weight what so ever. Nobody believes anything he says (and everything he says is 99% lie). Just ignore him (except if he has the guts to come to the battleboard).

Don't worry Vato. He has a grudge against some members here and because he can't handle us he takes it out on you.
Japschin Wrote:This coming from a NOOB with only 2 posts?
Goflutie may not post much but as far as I know, he never ripped anyone off during any of the trades.

Don't worry. He has a grudge with some members here. He's just trying to stir things up and he's not to be taken seriously. He's known for obvious lies.

If I'm wrong and you actually are serious you'll have to prove it Lugnut. Show us the ebay account.

(sorry Zag but people might believe him if noone responds)
maybe i misread but when i said goflutie can't be buying hk's then reselling them as r1 becuase he is interested in an r1 (requiem of darkness) thats cus he wanted a r1.

Then again if the comment was directed towards vato selling his anime as r1 when it's hk then i really have no idea i mean i don't know him but if that were true im pretty sure we would of heard about it so.....

Just wanted to clarify thats all

So i was defending goflutie thats all
Cyrus
Interested in Full Metal Panic and Requiem. How much shipped for both?
Added some stuff
i would absolutely love to get your voices of a distant star/place promised collection

check my list
Cyrus
Please check my list to see if there is anything you would like for Requiem from the Darkness. Thanks, John

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vato's trading/sell list vato 4 3,170 08-27-2005, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Cyrus