Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Vato's trading/sell list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Help yourself, Added some stuff
will sell and trade my

Speed Grapher (volumes 1-4 R1-Geneon)

Requiem from the Darkness (Complete R1-geneon)

Armatage III dvd (R1-geneon)

Ghost in the Shell 2:innosece (R1-bendai)sub only

Gasaraki complete (region 1 ADV films)

Shinkai Collection "dvd bundle of Voices of a distant star/the place promised in our early days"(region 1 ADV films)

Super Milk Chan Show 100% whole (region 1 ADV films)

*all dual audio (besides GITS 2 as listed)

My collection (just to show off)
http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=will08
would you be interested in X complete or Berserk complete for Wolf's Rain complete? Also is wolf's rain mint and english dubbed. P.S. all my dvd's are mint in case you wanted to know. [email protected]
Hello there. I'm wondering if you'd be interested in trading your Witch Hunter Robin for the R1 Complete Set of Gasaraki. I've only watched it once, so it's in great condition with the box, as well as the DVDs. Thanks for you time.
I highly recommend this guy. He's VERY fast with shipping, and the item comes in excellent condition. Thanks, Vato. Trade with him :-D
interested in your Requiem from the Darkness – (Complete R1-geneon)

does it have the limited edition boxset? check my trade list
I am also interested in the requiem from darkness set, is there anything on my list u would want or how much would u want for it?
sorry bumperboy but checked what you have and theres nothing i want. I either already have it or just dont want it. Sorry.
Interested in you Requiem from the Darkness...please check my list...thanks!!!
this guys email is the same as an email that is registered on ebay as a seller being known for selling hk anime dvd's as legit versions an riping people off

has me wondering is he purchusing these dvd's from here then selling them as region 1 an 3 dvd's on ebay ?

edit: goflutie not vato Smile
uh considering what he wants is r1 i doubt it......
Dont Make fun.
Everythin i have on my list is legit. If it says its region 1 then its region 1. I would never take advantage of the trading system astablished here at import anime. The good Feed back on me in the successful trade thread proves it.

So far its just that everything people been offering me i just either already have or just dont want.

This is the truth
Vato, read the lugnut's post again. lugnut was refering to goflutie.
lugnut Wrote:this guys email is the same as an email that is registered on ebay as a seller being known for selling hk anime dvd's as legit versions an riping people off

has me wondering is he purchusing these dvd's from here then selling them as region 1 an 3 dvd's on ebay ?

This coming from a NOOB with only 2 posts?
Goflutie may not post much but as far as I know, he never ripped anyone off during any of the trades.
lugnut Wrote:this guys email is the same as an email that is registered on ebay as a seller being known for selling hk anime dvd's as legit versions an riping people off

HKs are NOT R3...
noob ? lol grow sum ball hair mate
Pages: 1 2