Video Games O.o
I'll tell ya how it is...right after I finsh this game...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
This has nothing to do with the current conversation, but have any of you guys played the game "Suikoden III"? I wanted to find out about it. It will help me procrastinate. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Suikoden. Man that brings back memories. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Ah, Suikoden, I was so close to getting all 108 stars, I was at 102 then had to return game 1 month overdue. 8O

I wanna play Suikoden III badly but money is short now, too bad it will never be a greatest hit game.
Quote:Originally posted by "matthewmalay"

Ah, Suikoden, I was so close to getting all 108 stars, I was at 102 then had to return game 1 month overdue. 8O

Dag!!!! With the overdue charges you probably could have bought the game. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My friend got me a poster for it. It is huge. I saw it at my local eb and he happens to work there so he pulled some strings and got it for me. Money is tight for me now to since it is Christmas time. I think I will get that game this week. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Just rewatch an HK set, saves some serious money. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Dag!!!! With the overdue charges you probably could have bought the game. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wasn't too bad, 20$CDN, Blockbuster rents old PS1 games for 5$ for 1 week.

Too many good RPGs on PS2 these days, starting to lack sleep.
I am just now going back to finish Dragon Quest VII. I have had it since last Christmas played the crap out of it, and then put it down for quite some time. It is awesome though. I suggest any Dragon Quest games to lovers of RPG's. Plus it has Toriyama's artwork. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I hated Final Fantasy 2 (well 4 I believe). Thought 3 (really 6) was simply amazing. You better believe I downloaded all of the OC Remixes for that game as I could. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I liked FF4 it keep people in thier own class No onw can do it all plus you only used the people when you need them. Y ou didn't have three charcters you really liked and three you didn't even play with... They were just there. .. But I think Chrono Trigger is my Fav never played Suikoden... so I don't know Schultz seemed to like it.. Chrono Cross had the same too many players... What do you do with them..? The only game that made getting the extra players worth my while was Vandle Hearts 1&2. Did any one else play that game... 8O 8O
Final Fantasy Tactics was great, the class system was the best, I think it was the same as FF4, monks kick ass.
I thought V was the one with the class systems. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Whoops :oops:

FF tactics used FFV job and class system. I think some of the other NES/SNES final fantasy's had the job and class system.
Quote:matthewmalay said:
I think some of the other NES/SNES final fantasy's had the job and class system.

Yup FF 2 & 3 NES (Japan) had a class system it was and still is wierd.

FF 4 (my fav) no class system but let's face it... You want a sniping job get a sniper... You want a fireball get the small chested girl in the corner..
...Wait Lina I was just making a point...

Toasty...

My point is Having every one be able to do everything is just a ply to extend the game play time of a game while it does nothing to help the story