Video Games O.o
Who would want to play videogames when there is tri-angular, asian anus to be had. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Yes but you have to have the key to thier chastity belt. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
*vomits* :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

*ignores the garbage in the post*

and NOBODY has played Suikoden3 yet?

i had it the day it came out Tongue .... and beat it many moons ago :p

either way the game ROCKS!!!!! it's INSANELY long, but still awesome!!!

so if anyone has any questions.... feel free to ask.........
Is legend of Dragoon longer? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Why aren't you playing DDR right now? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Suikoden3 takes anywhere from 35-90+ hours to beat....

i took it out in like 37 hours.... but friends have mine have thrown 50+ into it.....

as for Legend of Dragoon.... i didn't find it THAT long......

and as for DDR i haven't played much lately u_u ...... haven't had the chance or time u_u........
40 hours isnt too bad for an rpg but if there are still 108 characters to get I can see how easily it could take 100+ hours to beat Suikoden 3. Man all this talk of suikoden makes me wanna break out number one for old times sake.
yeah.... i think on my playthrough i was short 15 or so people..... and some i missed cause of stupidity u_u

but for me 35 hours is long for an rpg...... most games i can knock off in like 20 or less :p
Do you guys have large collections of games. I can't really find myself to own a large collection. I just buy a game like DDR or Mars Matrix and learn how to crush all in them. However DDR is going to take a while. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I got a modchip on my playstation so I have a couple of shoeboxes of games. My PS2 collection is small and I don't feel like getting a modchip for it.
Nice. Shoe Boxes, the bin for the true collector. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You should see how much digisubs I have on cdrs', last count it was over 100 gigs worth of anime.

There are cdrs all over my house, you can't walk 2 feet without knocking down bunch of them
I have Suikoden 3!!!! It frightens me to play it without the guide cuz I don't want to miss somebody. KUSSOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Thats what sucks about some RPGs. We wanna get everything so you use a walkthrough but doing so usually kills the story. Its like you are just following orders and not really playing the game

The best thing to do is play the game without a walkthrough, then after you beat it, play it with one to get the stuff you missed out but who seriously has the time and patience to do that.
I don't use a guide or code or anything like that until after I have beaten a game. Unless I didn't pay for it or don't care about it. I want Suikoden 3 badly. After the second one I have been craving more. I think I may ask for it as a christmas present. I know the game has animation in it, and it worried me. If I buy it here is it dub only? That question is to anyone. I hate when a game like that is dubbed into english (FF10 anyone). I would much rather prefer the japanese voices. If I had more money I would just buy a japanese PS2 and import it. The ocean blue PS2 is god. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36