DOOM is Fn ay
I guess ryu has never played an fps or a doom game before, I thought the movie was kind of slow until that point. I can understand why people would not like it but I enjoy it.
The fps part had a kind of Raimi quality about it especially when the zombie dude popped up and laughed that was great.
Huh? Checking through my post history cause I was bored and I came across this thread and realised I never responded.

Firstly I don't hate everything, In fact I like loads of things in many mediums. But I also have a little thing called taste/ If something sucks then I'll say it. Granted it is just my opinion not saying it's gospel or anything. Although to be honest I do find myself hating almost everything these days in terms of films, games, anime, music etc... well I still like my kind of stuff but I guess in the past I used to ignore all the crap but now I'm really aware of it and it has increased on volume recently.

As for not playing FPS games, I've played loads and I cringed when the FPS scene came on, it was so corny and stupid. Really dragged the film down from "bad" to "terrible", All IMO of of course.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Making posts like these are pointless, its soo old. You don't like it we did, move on. Your taste is your own. Just try not to take things too seriously, life is no fun that way!!