The last music you bought.
Since it is so easy to download songs now, I don't buy that much music anymore. If I really like the artist, or it is a great album I do pick it up though. The last music I bought was the Disturbed album I had preordered (which I am pretty disappointed in to be honest) and then I bought You’ll Rebel to Anything by Mindless Self Indulgence which I listen to everyday like five times. They covered Rush’s Tom Sawyer in it and it blows my mind that it is even the same song.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
the last cd i bought was a misake. i borrowed boyfriend's cd and totally forgot wat the group was called.. de.... something. i know it was emo music. anywho, i look through the D section at sam goodies. picked up Default, bought it and went home. i played the cd it was not emo music. but after listening to the whole cd.. it was really good, i liked it alot. and i'm still searching for that group that starts with a D and plays emo music.
[Image: ffc.jpg]
Funny thing is I rarely download something I can buy when it comes to music. Last cd's I bought were the 3rd Kittie cd and the Rammstein cd sehnsucht. Both great buys.
the first eminem album in 99 i think... ever since then ive downloaded and burnt my cds
aka EngrishMajor
Last CDs I bought was a Catch 22 and a Rise Against CD. Both very good, listen to them all the time.
Blight Wrote:Since it is so easy to download songs now, I don't buy that much music anymore. If I really like the artist, or it is a great album I do pick it up though. The last music I bought was the Disturbed album I had preordered (which I am pretty disappointed in to be honest) and then I bought You?ll Rebel to Anything by Mindless Self Indulgence which I listen to everyday like five times. They covered Rush?s Tom Sawyer in it and it blows my mind that it is even the same song.
I'd alway heard Tom Sawyer live, & it sounded decent, but I jsut d/led the You'll Rebel to Anything cd version & Jesus!!! it's like the original on define mix of crack & ex..

Anyways, I don't listen to cds, not even the ones I burn. And I stopped by cds a long while back, because most of the bands I listened to & still do, are found in Hot Topic. And i'm not about to pay the mark-up cost on Comps just because the store sucks balls.

Ehh, the last I remember was Warped Tour 2004..I wouldn't even have remembered it, but it is right infront of my face...and yes it sucks that badly..-_- what happened to the days when The Hippos, Voodoo GlowSkulls & pretty much every other Epitaph band was on the tour?
Now it's just crap..(for the most part)
The last CD I rightfully remember buying was a Fat Wreckcords volume, although there've been cds like Go Mordicai, Gravesend, & Hostle Groove, which I asked about ordering from Best Buy, but they've never heard of them..

Er wait I might have bought my Psychobilly comps after I bought the WT05...nvm..-_-
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Yeah, the Warped Tour pretty much sucks now, there are only a few decent bands playing it any more.
The last 3 cds i bought were:
Cold - A different kind of pain (i don't think Cold makes bad cds :p )
Thrice - Vheissu (the first listen throughs aren't that great... but the cd grows on you after awhile)
The Rasmus - Hide from the Sun

Other then that... i haven't really bought much else. There's alot of cds that came out that i wanted... but haven't bought them yet.
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]
Crimson, by Alkaline Trio, which I must admit I was slightly disappointed by (remixes my ass...).Meh, still a worthy buy, though, if it's Alkaline.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:Crimson, by Alkaline Trio, which I must admit I was slightly disappointed by (remixes my ass...).Meh, still a worthy buy, though, if it's Alkaline.
Eh, I still have the pirated unmastered copy of Crimson, although I did hear one of the songs n the radio, but it didn't sound much different.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

The 'unmastered' version of Crimson is identical to the retail. It's rare to ever hear a difference between the two when they get leaked.
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]
I h8 downloading music, last cds bought were LOST DOGS (PJ), complete stone roses and Grace (jeff buckley)
i dont download or buy music, i cant really figure out why anyone would, but ive never been into music at all...the only time you can catch me listening to music is when im on the bus...but even then if i can do somthing else ill gladly do it. i just dont get how people can sit and listen to music.
i really love music but i have been really disgusted with any music that has came out in america latey

so........

the last cd's ive gotten have all been anime soundtracks Tongue

rahxephon 1 and 2
chobits 1 and 2
Bleach
and a few others

but yeah.......

bleach is awesome and so are the rest chobits is only ok tho but i did get em for 5 dollars
Cyrus
Cyrus Wrote:i really love music but i have been really disgusted with any music that has came out in america latey
tis to very true..This nu-emo crap that's dominating MTV, Fuse, & half the radio rock channels is a thorn in my side, & would cause dead emo bands to roll over in their graves.

That's why I still listen a big chunck of indie stuff, but for the msot part, my staple is:
Gorillaz
Deltron3030
Bright Eyes
Mindless Self Indulgence
and a few other random industrial bands like JoJ & Manson..

Anyone else listen to Deltron3030? I could never find their music, cause I thought it was Del's solo act & named after him -_-