Heads up for Gundam Fans.. MI releases ..
Just a heads up guys, Gundam Seeed Perfect Edition has been released by MI, i have no photo for it at the moment since they forgot to send it (LoL), but the product code is as follows:

E0243* Mobile Suit Gundam Seed (1~6 End)*English Dub
D2155* Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny (1~6 End)* (eng sub)

Attached is the box for Destiny, kinda odd how they say its a perfect collection on the box Wink

Attached Files
.jpg   D2155[1].jpg (Size: 131.56 KB / Downloads: 26)
Um, destiny is neither completed nor is a single episode dubbed in english.
Also, where did you see this? Just looked all over and didn't find anything.
Ok I guess destiny was finished a couple weeks ago. It still isn't in english though.
thats..why i said..destiny..is subbed..

and, its easy to find MI info when they send it to you directly.

b
I see. Never mind then. =P
cant wait, alot of ppl have said its their fav. ive recently got bk into the gundam series' as theirs shit all on tv at 4 in the morning.
I think the Seed Destiny is Perfect because it includes multiple sub sets. That's the new thing they include eng/jap/chi/french/spanish etc.. and that makes them a perfect box.

Wont know though until i get my sets in this week from MI. I will post the cover to seed as soon as the big boxes arive.

B
But is the original Gundam SEED (not Destin y) set actually PERFECT?
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
yep seed is 6 disk with English/Japanese Selectable audio. B
Hmm, if the subs are good for destiny I think i'll have to pick that up.
When are these going to be available? I heard a lot of great things about Seed and I really want to see it. Haven't heard if Destiny is any good though.
Soon, they also just released a bunch of MAC stuff (reprinted) that they fixed menu glitches in and such.

I (like most retailers) should have them in within like 8 days. B