Orphen's revenge..... WTF!
Why did a thread about the anime "Orphen" turn into a debate about Babyeater? I just don't get it having read it several times. Oh yes and Orphens revenge sucked for so many reasons, I just pray to god that you didn't watch the english dub because it was really terrible...at least in Japanese it was bare-able.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
I think BE was one sexy dude and deserves to be worshipped as a god.

But seriously all the signature was was quotes, who gets banned for quotes????
Ryujin Wrote:Why did a thread about the anime "Orphen" turn into a debate about Babyeater? I just don't get it having read it several times. Oh yes and Orphens revenge sucked for so many reasons, I just pray to god that you didn't watch the english dub because it was really terrible...at least in Japanese it was bare-able.

I guess it's just the way of this place all threads breakdown in the end.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Seeing that this thread has already started to become mostly about BE I'll post my reasons here. To begin with, I have sig files turned off on my view so I can't even see what people's sigs are. In order for me to ban someone due to an offensive sig file it would mean that I received at least one complaint and went to look for it. This didn't happen with BE.

I don't even remember the specific thread that got him banned off hand. What I do remember about making that decision is that he had been making inflamatory posts in more than one thread that would have lead to a greater flame war. If those had been his first offence then I would have merely given him a warning or a three day ban at most. Given that BE had previously been banned for life (I'm still not sure how that ended) he didn't get the grace of a warning before I reinstated his ban.

Looking back at his recent posts (including the ones I chose to ban him for) I agree that I may have been a bit harsh and if there is enough support for him here in the forum I might reinstate him again. I think maybe I should start a poll...
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Well, its safe to let him back in for the people who are regulars here and know him (sort of). I'm sure none of us would start a flame war with him since we know it wouldn't go anywhere since he doesn't react to critisism or flaming. Its not worth the time to argue with him about namecalling.

But for new members who don't know him it could be bad.

Plus you could always let him back in and ban him for a week when he crosses the line. That was funny in the beginning, seeing him banned often after being back for a day.

I say give him another chance (assuming he's not already back as Virgilkiller).
elcoholic Wrote:I say give him another chance (assuming he's not already back as Virgilkiller).
After reading the "These games are Hard, but I'm harder" comment I was wondering the same thing, so I searched up the profile & looked at all his comments Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html