Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Orphen's revenge..... WTF!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is anybody else bothered by the fact that in the second season orphen doesn't even bother to visit Azalea?

Throughout the entire first season all he does is bitch and moan about how much he misses her and how he can't live without her and when she is finally back he doesn't even bother to go see her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE SPENT 6 YEARS TRYING TO SAVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
You know what they say "Absence makes the heart grown fonder." In other words Orphen is a heartless asshole.
zrdb Wrote:You know what they say "Absence makes the heart grown fonder." In other words Orphen is a heartless asshole.

You do know he can't read that right? He won't be coming back from what Zagatto said I believe unless theres some bug in the system that allows him in.
Puppet Master Wrote:You do know he can't read that right? He won't be coming back from what Zagatto said I believe unless theres some bug in the system that allows him in.

I doubt it considering this person probably isn't up on forum politics.
Blight Wrote:I doubt it considering this person probably isn't up on forum politics.

Your probaly right well he knows now
Which thread did BE get banned for? I must have missed it.
Cidien Wrote:Which thread did BE get banned for? I must have missed it.

I wish I could tell ya probaly all most of his threads trying to find a specific one would be like searching for a needle in a haystack. I do wish I knew though it had to be pretty bad.
I think it was when he called people with live journals gay.

Still, I'll miss him.
elcoholic Wrote:I think it was when he called people with live journals gay.

Still, I'll miss him.

Well, I know he stated saying shit like "Don't fly a plane into my house!" to Vicious and stuff like that, and blatant racism is probably the biggest no-no I know of.
elcoholic Wrote:I think it was when he called people with live journals gay.

Still, I'll miss him.

I have a feeling you're the only one lol.
Blight Wrote:Well, I know he stated saying shit like "Don't fly a plane into my house!" to Vicious and stuff like that, and blatant racism is probably the biggest no-no I know of.

Yeah, but that was like a year ago. He got a perma ban for that period of stupidness but he somehow got arround that ban and was back for a few weeks. He actually made some sensible comments inbetween all the stupid crap. Still, that stupid one liners of his cracked me up more than once. If he calles someone an idiot or whatever I don't think many people took him serious. As far as I was concerned he could say whatever he wanted and I wouldn't be offended. He's just 14 or 15 and had some balls saying crap like he did. I liked that.
Cidien Wrote:I have a feeling you're the only one lol.
Nah, I'm with his defenders, he was becoming a decent memeber -_-

I'd say it was his sig that got him ban.

I only say this becuase it's missing now & all his other posts had a few cuss words, but nothing really bad >.>
Yeah, I did think he was becoming better. He had more productive posts in his few weeks back than he had for the whole time he was here before.
Who the heck are you guys talking about?
zrdb Wrote:Who the heck are you guys talking about?

babyeater0
Pages: 1 2