PS3 launch titles
Yes, it is too much. :p

Mostly when it's games that you know the companies want to take their time on. The same thing happened to my brother. Every game that he had hoped would be coming this holiday season were all delayed until next year (kingdom hearts 2, legend of zelda, 24, and a few others)

The best part of the year pretty much ends next week (once soul calibur 3 hits). Then for the rest of the year, there isn't anything that special coming out (gamecube and ps2 wise anyway). There are a few decent looking titles, but nothing that makes me go crazy. That's why i've decided to just catch up on stuff i already own for the next few months.
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]
whats the deal with FF, i thought it was spost to be a 360 title, and now its back on ps3, is it not going to be released for 360 of what.
That's final fantasy XI (11) your talking about. Its the MMORPG final fantasy and it was already released on ps2 and pc last year but a graphicaly updated version is comming to the 360. Final Fantasy XII (12) is ps2 exclusive and I think its a fair bet that the next instalments will be ps3 exclusive.
just how much are these new systems gonna cost me? and will the games cost more too? i've been out of touch of all this for so long...wow...but i was hearing some pretty large figures....might have to cut back on food or something.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Games should be around 60 bucks for next gen consoles. Sucks balls.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
I think that both major companies will be losing money on the consoles themselves. So they'll be upping the cost of games instead to make up for it.

The sad part is, the consoles themselves will still be expensive as hell.
[Image: 468x60_gumgum.gif]
Cheaper than upgrading your PC every year to play new PC games. It's an investment that'll last you at least 3 or 4 years, that'll only get better as developers tap into new potentials of the console. That's how I look at it.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
yeah...

the ps3 could be as high as 465 dollars.....