Can someone help me please?
I was at animewallpapers.com and i saw a wallpaper that said Ragnarok EX I just want to know if this is a anime series or Manga because i like the way it look but i can't find it anywhereI really hope it's a anime series so can someone please help me Sad

THANKS
We Are Forever One Flesh!!
Hi

The only thing I know is that Ragnarok is an Online RPG with Anime Style Characters!!!

USSJTrunks
I checked it out myself, but have no clue. It doesn't really look like an anime series. Wish I could help more. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
ok.......... Cry ..................THANKS ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
We Are Forever One Flesh!!
I have seen a comic called Ragnarok. It is drawn by a chinese guy. I will go and see if that is the same thing that I think it is. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
There is a manga called Ragnarok.
So it's manga. It's not planned for a states release is it? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Actually, it's out. Tht's how I knew about it ^_^
Have you read it yet? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yeah it's only a manga..... and from what i've heard it's got some whacked out layouts in it (as well as some amazing art).......

too bad i've never seen it myself u_u though i think there's a bunch of places you can order it online

and yes.... the manga is based on the online rpg
It looks ok. You can probably buy it online at amazon.com, or something. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
They have it at Borders Bookstore over by my house ^_^