Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Can someone help me please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was at animewallpapers.com and i saw a wallpaper that said Ragnarok EX I just want to know if this is a anime series or Manga because i like the way it look but i can't find it anywhereI really hope it's a anime series so can someone please help me Sad

THANKS
Hi

The only thing I know is that Ragnarok is an Online RPG with Anime Style Characters!!!

USSJTrunks
I checked it out myself, but have no clue. It doesn't really look like an anime series. Wish I could help more. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ok.......... Cry ..................THANKS ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I have seen a comic called Ragnarok. It is drawn by a chinese guy. I will go and see if that is the same thing that I think it is. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
There is a manga called Ragnarok.
So it's manga. It's not planned for a states release is it? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Actually, it's out. Tht's how I knew about it ^_^
Have you read it yet? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
yeah it's only a manga..... and from what i've heard it's got some whacked out layouts in it (as well as some amazing art).......

too bad i've never seen it myself u_u though i think there's a bunch of places you can order it online

and yes.... the manga is based on the online rpg
It looks ok. You can probably buy it online at amazon.com, or something. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
They have it at Borders Bookstore over by my house ^_^