MP3 PLayer?
fahad17 Wrote:if they say usb 2.0 then it wont be compatible with 1.1, i had the same problem with my laptop i had to get a pci card for it.

What was the device that you couldn't use with USB 1.1? Did you try it before upgrading your computer to USB 2.0?

I had an understanding that all USB devices are backward and forward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1. Then again, I am not too sure. That's why the question to those who know for sure.
ALL USB 2.0 devices are backwards compatible with USB 1.1. I know this because my Ipod Nano's and digital camera are both the same way. I have one computer with USB 2.0, and one with only USB 1.1, both are able to transfer files and charge my ipod just fine. The USB 1.1 connection will just take longer to transfer files, but it should still work.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
Mine's a Canyon just like this but with a storage capacity of 1G. Unfortunately it's in my purse which is still in Paris. Sad So, for now my MP3 Player is my cell phone, a Sharp 902.

Attached Files
.jpg   CN-MP3Sx.jpg (Size: 89.86 KB / Downloads: 2)
.jpg   10_1_b.jpg (Size: 14.66 KB / Downloads: 3)
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Robojack Wrote:ALL USB 2.0 devices are backwards compatible with USB 1.1. I know this because my Ipod Nano's and digital camera are both the same way. I have one computer with USB 2.0, and one with only USB 1.1, both are able to transfer files and charge my ipod just fine. The USB 1.1 connection will just take longer to transfer files, but it should still work.
Cool. Now I just need to choose which player I want. Thanks

Does anyone own Samsung YP line or iaudio G3 line? The reason I am intersted in these models are because they have battery life of over 40 hours by using AA size battery, unlike most other players that use AAA size. This make the player little bigger, but I think the extra time gained is worth it.
it was a sony hard drive player

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Getting a mp3 cd player in my car !!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 4,311 06-19-2003, 05:31 AM
Last Post: kakomu