Import Anime Forums

Full Version: MP3 PLayer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do you have one and what is it? Do you want one? I have wanted one for a while, but wasn't sure what to get. Then I saw this http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d...id=3756864 and, unless I find something I want more real soon, I'm totally going to buy it.

Look at this:
[Image: 0080872800122av3500x5004gp.jpg]
A) I want a screen so I can read what i'm looking at on the mp3 player.
B) I would lose that.
That things fricken small...
Currently have a 4th Gen iPod Photo 20 Gig. Going to sell it to get the new iPod video Big Grin
I'm currently playing around with my 4GB iPod Nano, it's really small and light.

[Image: nano48ku.jpg]
Cidien Wrote:A) I want a screen so I can read what i'm looking at on the mp3 player.
B) I would lose that.

There is a screen dude. Full menu functionality too. [Image: 0080872800119215x2156wg.jpg] I can imagine losing it, but only when I'm not using it cause you use the headphones as a sort of necklace. It has a ten-hour battery life, can record sound and play radio. The features are what I like about it. Kicks iPod shuffles ass into the ground for the exact same price and storage.
that thing is ridiculously small..
I would DEFINITLEY lose that lol.

The thing I dont get about mp3 players is why people pay such high amounts of money for such little space. I got my 4th Gen 20gb ipod for $300 canadian... paying $100 US for 512mb just seems a little much for me..

although, I do have to say that that thing is pretty cool looking :p
Ah didn't follow the link just looked at your picture. Interesting but I definitely wouldn't buy it.
i myself like the ipod.. but thought it was too exspensive for me. but then i found the Motorola ROKR with iTunes.. w0w, that just blowed my mind and at the time i needed an upgrade on my phone. its a phone/ipod like.. yay!! y not.. good stuff.
personally i love the new sony's nwa-3000 (20g) and nwa-1000 (6gb),
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN...28-2407044
dose anyone know whatthey mean by Organic EL Display
It basically another name for OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode). It's another form of LED that's a lot more versatile than traditional LEDs, but also is more energy efficient than LCD displays. At the moment, most OLED displays are limited to two colors (any more would be too costly).
Bascially for price and functionallity you really can't beat the iRiver iHP100 series. I have had one for a few months now and it's fantastic. And I recently hooked myself up with some Shure E2c ear phones. I have the 20GB version (H120/iHP120).
The specification said that it requires USB 2.0 port for connection to computer. I have an old computer that still only has USB 1.1 Does anyone know if they are backward compatible with USB 1.1?
if they say usb 2.0 then it wont be compatible with 1.1, i had the same problem with my laptop i had to get a pci card for it.
Oh yeah. It came in yesterday. The sound quality absolutely blows my mind. I bought new computer speakers a while back and this owns those. The bass is obviously better with my speakers, I mean you listen through head phones, but the highs are insane. I hear stuff in songs I never knew was there before. I?m glad I bought it. Everyone freaks out when they figure out what it is and how readable the screen is even thought it is so small (which is OLED too by the way).
Pages: 1 2