What? MI put out a 3 disc Gungrave with all episodes (26) and 4 disc version?
I got by 4 disc Gungrave perfect collection (all discs in one box not a part 1 part 2) in the mail earlier today. And then I see the review here for the 3 disc set. It seems a little odd to do both. Does anyone know why they did?:confused:
Mot_Soldats Wrote:I got by 4 disc Gungrave perfect collection (all discs in one box not a part 1 part 2) in the mail earlier today. And then I see the review here for the 3 disc set. It seems a little odd to do both. Does anyone know why they did?:confused:

I believe BMVToys[name maybe off a bit] said they were going to be making it 3 discs a long time back and stop printing the 4 discs...But my info could be a bit off.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Yeah, it had something to do with they made a 3 disc perfect collection, but it wasn't the whole the series; they just screwed up. So to fix it, they made a forth disc for the people that had that set while they were making the new corrected 3 disc set.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Yeah, it had something to do with they made a 3 disc perfect collection, but it wasn't the whole the series; they just screwed up. So to fix it, they made a forth disc for the people that had that set while they were making the new corrected 3 disc set.

Yeah part 1 had 20 and part 2 had 6 episodes if I recall. I was surprised that they they want though the trouble to make single box for a 4 disc set and still make a 3 disc version. I guess they had some 4 disc sets left even after the P1 P2 mistake.
Mot_Soldats Wrote:Yeah part 1 had 20 and part 2 had 6 episodes if I recall. I was surprised that they they want though the trouble to make single box for a 4 disc set and still make a 3 disc version. I guess they had some 4 disc sets left even after the P1 P2 mistake.

Unless im wrong they did it on purpose because the HK new release market was dead.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection