Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What? MI put out a 3 disc Gungrave with all episodes (26) and 4 disc version?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got by 4 disc Gungrave perfect collection (all discs in one box not a part 1 part 2) in the mail earlier today. And then I see the review here for the 3 disc set. It seems a little odd to do both. Does anyone know why they did?:confused:
Mot_Soldats Wrote:I got by 4 disc Gungrave perfect collection (all discs in one box not a part 1 part 2) in the mail earlier today. And then I see the review here for the 3 disc set. It seems a little odd to do both. Does anyone know why they did?:confused:

I believe BMVToys[name maybe off a bit] said they were going to be making it 3 discs a long time back and stop printing the 4 discs...But my info could be a bit off.
Yeah, it had something to do with they made a 3 disc perfect collection, but it wasn't the whole the series; they just screwed up. So to fix it, they made a forth disc for the people that had that set while they were making the new corrected 3 disc set.
Blight Wrote:Yeah, it had something to do with they made a 3 disc perfect collection, but it wasn't the whole the series; they just screwed up. So to fix it, they made a forth disc for the people that had that set while they were making the new corrected 3 disc set.

Yeah part 1 had 20 and part 2 had 6 episodes if I recall. I was surprised that they they want though the trouble to make single box for a 4 disc set and still make a 3 disc version. I guess they had some 4 disc sets left even after the P1 P2 mistake.
Mot_Soldats Wrote:Yeah part 1 had 20 and part 2 had 6 episodes if I recall. I was surprised that they they want though the trouble to make single box for a 4 disc set and still make a 3 disc version. I guess they had some 4 disc sets left even after the P1 P2 mistake.

Unless im wrong they did it on purpose because the HK new release market was dead.