I hate people!
i'll have to check it out...thought it sounds kinda like a chick manga Wink gto is the best manga of all time. i also really like ken akamatsu and his new manga, negima doesn't dissapoint. but how did this people hateing thread become a manga thread?!??!!:mad: i still have a lot of people hating stuff to say! and not just about how andromeda was right about america being hypocritical but i try not to talk about politics all that much, takes to long, people get pissed, don't want their eyes to be opened and the brainwashing to end....i digress. do any of you play sports? well i've been playing soccer for 15 years, the last part of which was on a competitive lvl, and i've been refereeing for 8 years, i could have been a state referee by now...but didn't take the test and all that so maybe next year. and still when i'm out there, people say the most idiotic things i've ever heard. and they think cuz i'm out there wearing that uniform they can say whatever they want to me? hell no.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Don't be sorry, I agree. I wouldn't have used to, but circumstances have changed recently. After 9/11 our president took more executive power. That is never good for freedom, weather not is was for our own safety. And with the change in the interoperation of our 5th amendment, Eminent domain is now THE single biggest threat to our freedom and way of life. Bigger than a natural disaster, bigger than any external terrorist attack. It is the beginning of USA Incorporated. The city steals your land and gives it to redevelopment groups so they can tax it more heavily. Sure, you get ?fair? market value for your property, but never mind that that ?fair? is determined by the city, or that being forced out of the house and town your family has lived in for generations isn't right. Fuck the government!
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Don't be sorry, I agree. I wouldn't have used to, but circumstances have changed recently. After 9/11 our president took more executive power. That is never good for freedom, weather not is was for our own safety. And with the change in the interoperation of our 5th amendment, Eminent domain is now THE single biggest threat to our freedom and way of life. Bigger than a natural disaster, bigger than any external terrorist attack. It is the beginning of USA Incorporated. The city steals your land and gives it to redevelopment groups so they can tax it more heavily. Sure, you get ?fair? market value for your property, but never mind that that ?fair? is determined by the city, or that being forced out of the house and town your family has lived in for generations isn't right. Fuck the government!

I still can't believe that bullshit stunt taking peoples homes for greed talk about fucked up. When the Goverment allowed that they went WAY over the line.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
i think the goverment is flawed now and needs to be changed. we are being ruled by corporations and that is a bad place to be in. the people need to take back the government.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
lol oh man. while this may be completely unrelated and you've probably all seen it before i figured i'd post it anyways. Rolleyes
[Image: skybush.jpg]
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
vegeta76 Wrote:lol oh man. while this may be completely unrelated and you've probably all seen it before i figured i'd post it anyways. Rolleyes
[Image: skybush.jpg]

haha that's new to me wheres it from?
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
You all know I'm not a supporter of Bush and can criticize him all day. I think he's the biggest fuck up the US has ever made and shamefull that he is the best the US has to offer.

BUT, things in my own country have got me thinking. We have a law system that actually still goes by the books. Our judges are stricter than any other country I have ever heard about as in how they work by the books and when somebody finally gets sentenced they usually get a low sentence, atleast in my opinion (20 years for premeditated murder, out in 13). Now, we have got some radical Muslims in our country who want to blow stuff up and all, you know Jihad blablabla. One of them was arrested with a pistol on him (which are very illegal here), at home he had blueprints of our major airport, our congress hall, our nuclear powerplants and he had a selfmade bomb in his closet besides having a letter stating he wants his 2 year old son to become a fighter for the Jihad if he would not be able to raise him himself. An obvious wannabe terrorist to most of us.

This guy was released for lack of evidence (he did get a small sentence for the gun). You can't prove he would have commited an illegal act. Yesterday he was arrested again because they found a goodbye video that should have been sent out after he commited a certain act. The police picked him up before he could do anything but he'll probably get released again because of lack of evidence. This would not be possible in the US. They would have slammed his ass in Guantanamo bay before he knew what hit him.

What I mean to say in these times some of our rights 'might' have to be sacriviced or else there are people who will abuse those rights. I think the US has gone a bit overboard in this but I do understand something had to happen now. I actually find myself wishing sometimes that our law system was a little more like yours, just a little thoughSmile
Every country has it's good and bad things but it becomes a problem when a country becomes too powerful and when its bad things start affecting the rest of the world.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:Every country has it's good and bad things but it becomes a problem when a country becomes too powerful and when its bad things start affecting the rest of the world.

It is bad when shit from a country starts to pour over into others (even though that is just part of international relations period), but the harm truly begins when a government forgets that it serves the people. And I’m not talking about just democracies. A fundamental part of any government is that is setup up for the benefit of the populace. But most of us are privy to democratic freedoms and if you start hurting the people, and the pen pushers gotta pay. RISE UP!
Blight Wrote:It is bad when shit from a country starts to pour over into others (even though that is just part of international relations period), but the harm truly begins when a government forgets that it serves the people. And I?m not talking about just democracies. A fundamental part of any government is that is setup up for the benefit of the populace. But most of us are privy to democratic freedoms and if you start hurting the people, and the pen pushers gotta pay. RISE UP!

I must say I don't really believe in politicians anymore. They're all dirty and working for themselves!
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
These times we live in are going to be defining for many years to come. I just hope that through all of it we can come through with the best balance but thats just being optomistic. One can hope can't he?
geo85 Wrote:These times we live in are going to be defining for many years to come. I just hope that through all of it we can come through with the best balance but thats just being optomistic. One can hope can't he?

Sometimes, I think hope and fists are all I got.
Blight Wrote:Sometimes, I think hope and fists are all I got.
In reality, that's all anyone has.
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
If someone is truly lucky they also have faith.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto Wrote:If someone is truly lucky they also have faith.

I agree. That is the reason why I hate it when people down on other peoples religious beliefs or religion as a whole. If a person has found some sense of peace and meaning for their life, who am I to scoff at it or try take it from them just because I lake it myself?