YuYu Hakusho part 4
Oh ok I gotcha yea now. Hmm have you tried E-bay? I will keep my eyes out for it.

peace out I am outie
jarjar111 Wrote:Oh ok I gotcha yea now. Hmm have you tried E-bay? I will keep my eyes out for it.

peace out I am outie

Yeah but only bad prices for it

way over 30 bucks and thats too much for me
but now that ive seen it on ebay i think it is actualy out
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
Its been out for about 1 month. Its 4 dvd's not 3, so $30 aint so bad on it. B
bmvtoys Wrote:Its been out for about 1 month. Its 4 dvd's not 3, so $30 aint so bad on it. B

Actualy i meant the set for part 3 by MAC

All four sets by MAC are 3 dvds i believe
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
Are there plans for a YYH boxset from like EZ or MAC?
I think ez just did the box to finnish the show
Mac has a part four out as well that finnishes the show

The old fx boxes for the first three sets seem available and i think their are rips of them that are identical so you can get the whole thing now
The MAC boxes run differently then the MI/FX/EZ boxes. They both have 4 boxes, but the Numbering system is different. Plus, the MAC sets dont have the best video quality for some reason.

FX/EZ recently released the box 4 and it has been out for about a month or so, and it contains the rest of the series.

b