Import Anime Forums

Full Version: YuYu Hakusho part 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New from MI: YuYu Hakusho Part 4 (4 disk set sku#17260), finishing off the series with episodes 79-112.

Wish we could get them to redo set 3.
This should make some people happy. People like that surfrider dude that thinks I hate him. If you haven't seen the end yet, you owe it to yourself to watch it. It is sad that the series is over, but it ended well.
Are you sure it is an MI set. I red on two other sites that that particulur set was made by ezdvd. I checked the production number on the two sites claiming it was made by EZDVd and it matched.....strange.
Well I only got the other 3 Yu Yu Hakusho sets recently so I ahve not been waiting too long. I'll probably get this soon enough. For people who have been waiting ages this must seem like a great thing.
that's not an MI set, its either EZ or MAC, but since the MAC boxes dont run those numbers it leaves EZ i think.

b
Yup, my bad. I got the info off a site that usually only deals with MI, so made an assumption that was in error. I should have guessed from the text printed at the the bottom of the cover, being of FX standard.
OK! I have been waiting since the end of Box Set 3 for this cute little puppy to come out and I need to know a few things. Big Grin Do you guys think this could be it?

http://www.animovies.com/view_product.as...uctno=9135

(See where it says, "* The cover image may different from the product*"; right under availibilty, maybe thats why it has MACs image)

Also to the thread creator, where did you find that image or more importantly what site?
I answered his questions via AIM, but for everyone else, I got a few tidbits of info reguarding this set.

I just got it yesterday in the mail and have allready viewed the first disk. I must say, the quality ranks a 9 out of 10. EZ is doing a magnificent job with their rips. This set will not disapoint.

And also, for anyone, who like me, wants their sets to match; JJ can get you empty EZ cases for the old FX sets of YuYu and Inuyasha if you special order them. I got 4 cases to swap out my old FX Inuyasha's, and it cost me about $2.50 per case and was shipped with a small order I made. (Thanks JJ!)
Hi Darkanx, thnx for the info. And Batz is right, I am so amped about this set. I would also like to know where you got your set from and if the box was the one shown. Also, would like to know about the cover exchange you were talking about. Please post or PM. Thanks guys
surfrider777 Wrote:...I would also like to know where you got your set from and if the box was the one shown. Also, would like to know about the cover exchange you were talking about. Please post or PM. Thanks guys

Be sure to check my final review here. The set did not end up being as perfect as we hoped. I actually got the set from Sphiatt.com, but I would not recommend using them. They have a shadey history and are not a very good company to deal with. The only reason I used them was because of their sale. And yeah, the cover is the same.

As for getting some new, empty EZ-style plastic dvd cases with cover inserts, all you need to do is PM JunkieJoe and ask him if he can get you empty cases for the sets you like. It's a special order, so it takes him some time to get them in. Pricing is of course subject to change at his discression, but they only cost me 2.50 each.
Thnx bro, for the info. Would like to see cases and cover before I get them order. Ill get up with JJ. Laters
You can find pics of the case Here
Is the MAC Yu Yu part 4 set out yet?

AnimeGod's website says its available but I gave up trusting what their site says a while back. I have the first two mac sets and going to get the third soon, so unfortunelty I cant get the new ez sets to complete my yu yu sets.
Click that dudes site, I am pretty sure I saw it in there.:confused:
jarjar111 Wrote:Click that dudes site, I am pretty sure I saw it in there.:confused:

Thanks
saw part three but not four
Pages: 1 2