Advent Children DVD's from EZ & MI
Just wanted everyone to have a heads up. There are 2 Advent children dvds out. One is from EZ/FX (i dont have the cover handy), but i assume it is movie only but could possibly sport the mini movie.

The MI version is a 2 Disk set that appears to mirror the 2 DVD LE that came with that expensive statue in Japan. When mine arrive i will have more infomation for everyone, but the 2 disk set has *tons* of features.

attached is a pic of the MI cover.

MI also released steamboy, Initial D part 1, and Inu Yasha 5, with the latter not being surprising they always reprint fx stuff.

Attached Files
.jpg   09_1.jpg (Size: 12.82 KB / Downloads: 32)
yeah, main thing is let us know if the film and extras have english subtitles on the MI 2 dvd.

thanks
AH man, I just bought the one disc version (came in today, very good release), but if there's a 2 Disc version, I gotta get that. Dammit, looks like I'll be buying this movie three times, (the last one being legit).

I'll wait until I read a review of the 2 Disc set (I want subtitled extras as well, or I won't bother), but in the event it does, what stores are selling the MI version? Looks pretty ince.
where can i get my hands on a copy of FFVII: Advent Children. the MI and EZ/FX versions?
just find a dealer, many of the anime sites have either one or the other. MI didnt spread thiers around much, only to the "good" people that they have dealt with for a long time. b
i know, i'm just lazy thats all
well, i wont spam other sites openly, pm if you want a list of who has em Smile

B
http://www.discountanimedvd.com

They've got it, both of them, good price too. Thats all I know of though.
./"Hey you, you only love me when i'm down. F*ck me, play yourself we'll mess around. On you, gazebo life you got me down. My pool, swim in this place and you'll drown. ~The Trews - "Antigonish Song"
[Image: guts20banner201smaller7jf.jpg]
Made By Blight ^