Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Advent Children DVD's from EZ & MI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted everyone to have a heads up. There are 2 Advent children dvds out. One is from EZ/FX (i dont have the cover handy), but i assume it is movie only but could possibly sport the mini movie.

The MI version is a 2 Disk set that appears to mirror the 2 DVD LE that came with that expensive statue in Japan. When mine arrive i will have more infomation for everyone, but the 2 disk set has *tons* of features.

attached is a pic of the MI cover.

MI also released steamboy, Initial D part 1, and Inu Yasha 5, with the latter not being surprising they always reprint fx stuff.
yeah, main thing is let us know if the film and extras have english subtitles on the MI 2 dvd.

thanks
AH man, I just bought the one disc version (came in today, very good release), but if there's a 2 Disc version, I gotta get that. Dammit, looks like I'll be buying this movie three times, (the last one being legit).

I'll wait until I read a review of the 2 Disc set (I want subtitled extras as well, or I won't bother), but in the event it does, what stores are selling the MI version? Looks pretty ince.
where can i get my hands on a copy of FFVII: Advent Children. the MI and EZ/FX versions?
just find a dealer, many of the anime sites have either one or the other. MI didnt spread thiers around much, only to the "good" people that they have dealt with for a long time. b
i know, i'm just lazy thats all
well, i wont spam other sites openly, pm if you want a list of who has em Smile

B
http://www.discountanimedvd.com

They've got it, both of them, good price too. Thats all I know of though.