Non-anime boxsets.
Buying whole tv series does not have much appeal to me, most anime is 26-52 episodes which is easy to watch through when you feel like it, but whole 5-7 season series. The only non-anime sets I have are enterprise season 1and 2. Most shows just dont have enough appeal after watching them originally to buy them.
24 is actually pretty good. I was thinking of getting space ghost c to c and aqua teen but the humor in those shows kind of wears out after a few times.
I just don't get it. Why can I buy a season of Southpark for $30, and an anime set costs $200? And people wonder why I buy HK's...
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
onizuka17711 Wrote:I just don't get it. Why can I buy a season of Southpark for $30, and an anime set costs $200? And people wonder why I buy HK's...

They don't license them from another company and the south park sets are cheaper and on less dvds. Take new releases like rahxephon. Those are cheaper because they are thinpak boxsets. What pisses me off is shows like xfiles or voyager (you seen those crapass box sets?) selling for $100 a season. That's just plain greedy there. No reason for that. We should at least get nicer boxes. The voyager ones piss me off the most. No way in hell i'd support that bullcrap release.
Well in the UK we generally pay in pounds what you pay in dollars for tv sets... Sometimes you get the odd bargain but rarely. South Park seemed to of died at set 4 over here... Don't know why the hell they won't bring any more out. Bet they will change the box shape aswell as the old sets were pretty chunky. I hate it when they do that...
well as far as non anime boxsets go for me i have

Sports night
The critic
The charliebrown holliday movies
i think thats about all tho there may be one more

I don't ussually buy boxsets that are non anime but i would like the lotr boxset with the extended special editions

ive seen a few eps of rescue me so i wouldn't mind getting those if i found em cheap i mean heck to rent its like 4 eps for 5 dollars so screw that
Cyrus