Downloading anime
Well, in my area, there's a cable bandwidth cap of 60GB combined up/down, and DSL stinks here. Our household usually consumes about 40GB a month in combined up/down, if I added BT to the equation, that amount would skyrocket past the cap. Most of the bots I use on IRC are either on 100Mbit or 1Gbit connections, so of course the speed is fast. It just means I can get what I want quickly, then get the hell out, and not waste any bandwidth sharing.
Macross. An experience often imitated, but NEVER duplicated. Shame on those who think otherwise.

Visit MacrossWorld for all your Macross needs!
Can anyone here tell me if a anime down load would work on a Mac 8.6? (It's all I've got) I always assumed the answer would be "No" since it is kind of an old system but just checking.
Mot_Soldats Wrote:Can anyone here tell me if a anime down load would work on a Mac 8.6? (It's all I've got) I always assumed the answer would be "No" since it is kind of an old system but just checking.

Well the simple answer is probably yes, you can download it, but the complex answer is you probably won't be able to view it... ?? Unless of course you have software that will play an AVI or MPEG file... Smile
Pretty much find a client that supports Mac.. (Probably Azureus would as its wrote in Java) and then just find a media player which probably Quicktime can play with proper addin's etc.. I belive there is a DivX version for macs..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Burning downloaded anime on to DVD bignev44 67 25,500 07-28-2006, 08:42 PM
Last Post: bignev44
  Where to download anime??? ZODDGUTS 29 12,621 06-09-2004, 06:00 AM
Last Post: Pristine