An ebay warning
Cidien Wrote:Just got warned that if I leave a neutral for a seller I bought from they would leave me a negative. I said thank you for the warning, I will now remember to leave you a negative instead... even though I think you only deserve a neutral. Well, until they started swearing and crap at me - they really overreacted... They even said I was the reason they had to make so many rules, because of frauders like me who break every rule ebay has and blah blah blah. Ya, I just asked why it possibly took over two weeks to send a set out... then I got a rude email and I informed them (they hadn't sent it yet - and I was a little pissed at this point) they really need to send it at least first class or i'd be leaving them a neutral at best. Then I got the really bad email lol.

What a fuckin dumbass
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
If you need a new case for the dvd, i wouldnt bother trying to get it from the seller- if you ask the manager at almost any Blockbuster video - they will save you one of their cases from a new movie , when they come in- usually mondays or tuesday mornings-ask yours what days they change them out-- they throw them out-and put them in their own locking cases -- but they dont usually throw out the double cases , that hold two dvds - they get sent back ( their worth something )
Here is the seller. I think it's really funny because the newest feedback he has right now talks about him getting a hateful letter too! lol

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...K:MEWN:SID

world-wide_dvds if you wanna look him up if the link doesn't work.