Import Anime Forums

Full Version: An ebay warning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I assume most of you will probally not need to worry about this but i bought some anime from a guy with the name of

misjif

From ebay and i got the worst service i have ever had and yeah like i messaged him and said yeah uh the case came broken and the dvd was scratched pretty bad but the dvd seems to play fine so can you send me a case if your able to so i can switch out the inserts? and basically he cussed me out and gave me bad feedback because of it and i gave him neutral feedback cus i really hate doing negative feedback so yeah if your ever going to buy anime on ebay watch out for this name cus if anything goes wrong then don't expect anything from them (it's a store too)

Just wanted to give ya anime geeks a heads up
Did you buy insurance from him or did he even offer it? If not then it's not really his problem unless he wants to be nice. And I dunno how you expected him to send you new cases or inserts or whatever. If you wanted to ship it back to him and get a new set if he has any more that would be understandable. His leaving you a negative is really shitty though. Why would you not give him a negative if he gives you one for no reason?
You should've gave him negative feedback. After all, your ebay record has been stained with a negative comment, all because you decided to complain about your purchase (which you were obligated to do, as a responsible consumer). This dude cussed at you for it, and that alone deserves a negative comment, let alone the fact that he's refusing to replace ur item.
After being a member of E-Bay for the last 6-7 years I never buy DVD's or CD's unless the buyer puts insurance on the item. I think it is worth not trusting a seller on any of the online auctions until they prove you otherwise
Redirection limit exceeded for ebays my ebay web page. Wtf does that mean? I keep getting that when I try to log into my ebay...

Anyways, i'll trust pretty much any seller with 100+ feedback w/o insurance, but I do check any negs to see what they are all about. Sometimes I see a few people with low % but when you read the negs they got it's retarded.

I'm having trouble right now though. One guys just taken 11 days since I paid to ship out my crow dvds... another finally shipped out my starship trooper chronicles dvds after like 8 days and I have yet to get my batman box sets and the guy obviously has no tracking number because i've asked for it twice. So either it's taking a long time, it got lost or he thinks he's gonna try to rip me off...
Cidien Wrote:Redirection limit exceeded for ebays my ebay web page. Wtf does that mean? I keep getting that when I try to log into my ebay...

Anyways, i'll trust pretty much any seller with 100+ feedback w/o insurance, but I do check any negs to see what they are all about. Sometimes I see a few people with low % but when you read the negs they got it's retarded.

I'm having trouble right now though. One guys just taken 11 days since I paid to ship out my crow dvds... another finally shipped out my starship trooper chronicles dvds after like 8 days and I have yet to get my batman box sets and the guy obviously has no tracking number because i've asked for it twice. So either it's taking a long time, it got lost or he thinks he's gonna try to rip me off...
You're too impatient; start getting worried after like 3 weeks.
I'm not worried, i'm irritated. There is absolutely no reason it takes 11 days to send out a little package, and on top of that he sent it media mail so i'm going to have to wait nearly 3 weeks for something that should have taken a max of 4-5 days to get to me.

And I don't know why you always think i'm so impatient. I've already proven I wait longer than most people to bring things up... unless of course you still think being ignored for several months and asking wtf is up on the boards is being impatient..
well what they did was waited for me to leave feedback first. THen when i left a neutral they left a negative and i was like WTF i was going to report him to the better buisness bureau but i just don't want to deal with it but i know its a big store i've seen their name thru my searches a few times.

But yeah i mean if they were like well its not really our problem or said the shipping would be kinda dumb for just a case then id be like well ok and go buy one myself but the fact that i totally could demand a new dvd and instead all i wanted was a black standard replacement case so i mean it shouldn't have been a big deal at all.

But then they cussed at me gave me negative feedback and said they emailed me back about it but never did so WTF.

yeah im gonna go buy a case myself and get the dvd buffed out so yeah after doing all that it's gonna cost me about what i would of paid for it.
actually media mail can be up to 2 weeks but yeah i know what you mean i also waited for them for 4 days to just send out my dvd and they charged like 6 dollars then gave me media mail.......

the only reason i did neutral is cus it was pretty cheap in comparison but i wish i had just got it from suncoast yes suncoast cus it woulda been almost just as much after all this shit
I just hate waiting for media mail when I buy things that they could send first class for like 50 cents extra.. =/
onizuka17711 Wrote:You're too impatient; start getting worried after like 3 weeks.
3 weeks, I've waited three months before, & then the guy wouldn't answer my e-mails, so I had my dad e-mail him & he finally looked it up using his tracking number & it just went missing somewhere a state away:confused: So he sent another set Smile
If working through ebay and paypal wait about 30 days and file a complaint. You can wait up to 45 I think but if it's not there in 30 days it's not likely going to ever come.
A simple way to avoid retaliatory feedback is to leave the feedback on the 89th day. By the time they see it they can't leave feedback for you and can only respond to your feedback on their profile, if they know how. That is if you are really concerned about it.

If they deserve a -ve i will give it and the sum of my feedback will let anyone with a brain know who is in the wrong.
Just got warned that if I leave a neutral for a seller I bought from they would leave me a negative. I said thank you for the warning, I will now remember to leave you a negative instead... even though I think you only deserve a neutral. Well, until they started swearing and crap at me - they really overreacted... They even said I was the reason they had to make so many rules, because of frauders like me who break every rule ebay has and blah blah blah. Ya, I just asked why it possibly took over two weeks to send a set out... then I got a rude email and I informed them (they hadn't sent it yet - and I was a little pissed at this point) they really need to send it at least first class or i'd be leaving them a neutral at best. Then I got the really bad email lol.
Before i accessed the internet i had no idea there was so many freaks and retards out there. That seller is a loser.
Pages: 1 2