Ramen Anyone? ^_^
Some places it is mandatory and it's always mandatory for people under 18. But like we were saying, why is it mandatory? If people are that dumb just let them find out first hand how much harder a windshield is than their face...
There are many dangers to many foods that are often consumed on a daily basis by unsuspecting consumers.... sadly just no way to avoid it.... aren't corporations so deviously diabolical? lol
Cidien Wrote:Some places it is mandatory and it's always mandatory for people under 18. But like we were saying, why is it mandatory? If people are that dumb just let them find out first hand how much harder a windshield is than their face...

Stupid people can only learn one way the hard way [If they survive...]
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
There are some varieties of instant ramen which are not fried in oil so in that respect they are healthier. And you can make some soup base easily yourself instead of using their pack of msg.

Personally i like the japanese bowl noodle which has a dehydrated fried tofu in it and also the yakisoba ones where you boil the noodle and then drain it. Then you stir fry it in the yakisoba flavouring! I always tends to add some meat and veg in too as the noodle alone is not a balanced meal even if you have the fat & msg free version.
Zagatto on Women:

Something I learned through the years is that if you please one woman then you've got two or three women that think you're great.
If you piss off one woman then you have twenty or thirty that think you're garbage.