Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ramen Anyone? ^_^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Do any of you guys like eating Ramen Noodles lol? I could totally eat ramen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and never get bored of it. So do we have any Ramen Noodle likers out there? Big Grin
Haven't had ramen for ages, but I do enjoy it!
Kiruyuki Wrote:Do any of you guys like eating Ramen Noodles lol? I could totally eat ramen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and never get bored of it. So do we have any Ramen Noodle likers out there? Big Grin
You're like me,; I think we will both adjust well to college life :p ...
onizuka17711 Wrote:You're like me,; I think we will both adjust well to college life :p ...

LOL Yeah............ Big Grin
All that MSG in instant noodles is NOT good for you, ESPECIALLY if you eat it too many times in a week, let alone a day. Besides the fact that fresh noodles taste MUCH better, there's a reason why most of us asians try not to eat instant noodles so often.
Robojack Wrote:All that MSG in instant noodles is NOT good for you, ESPECIALLY if you eat it too many times in a week, let alone a day. Besides the fact that fresh noodles taste MUCH better, there's a reason why most of us asians try not to eat instant noodles so often.
i love fresh noodle, but it doesnt come by often, but anywho ramen noodles are great.
i dont cook for myself so ramen is great for my food choises. yum.....
Yeah i used to love and i mean LOVE top ramen smack ramen cup o noodle whatever till i learned how bad they are for you....... like i mean they are really bad in big doses so....

Ive gone to tuna and crackers lol
maruchen is good. I don't really like any other brands, and i've gotten so sick of chicken flavor I pretty much only eat beef and oriental. Ramen is pretty good but I mainly eat it just because it cooks so fast. I hate waiting for food. I used to be a cook at the country club and I know how to cook a lot of things but i'm too damn impatient lol.
I love ramen, even before I went to college Sad But I didn't know there was MSG in there!! Gotta read those labels now.
Lionheart Wrote:Haven't had ramen for ages, but I do enjoy it!
Same with him; I think the last time I ate some was last week; I was going to eat some cup noodles Wednesday morning, but there wasn't enough time to fix them unless I microwaved them; other wise I would have been late to school; which reminds me..
Jordan walked in late for College Freshmen English, we all looked at him & were like, 'where the Hell have you been?'. Without an hesitation, he quickly responded, "I was watching buffy, which appearently I shouldn't do unless I know what time second period starts." I could imagine myself saving the same about instant noodles.
Robojack Wrote:All that MSG in instant noodles is NOT good for you, ESPECIALLY if you eat it too many times in a week, let alone a day. Besides the fact that fresh noodles taste MUCH better, there's a reason why most of us asians try not to eat instant noodles so often.

I should cut back on the noodles lol. Since I come from an asian family lol, my parents always tell me not to eat ramen noodles so much because of all the MSG and the preservatives and stuff thats in it. But I can't help it cause it tastes good Big Grin Maybe I'll start eating cereal in place of ramen Rolleyes
Cidien Wrote:maruchen is good. I don't really like any other brands, and i've gotten so sick of chicken flavor I pretty much only eat beef and oriental. Ramen is pretty good but I mainly eat it just because it cooks so fast. I hate waiting for food. I used to be a cook at the country club and I know how to cook a lot of things but i'm too damn impatient lol.

I never touch Maruchen noodles lol. They taste very bland in my opinion, thats why I only eat NongShim Korean Noodles or I eat the Thailand noodles that you can get at oriental stores. But my dad LOVES maruchen noodles lol, so yeah in my house, if you open up our pantry, you'll about 10-15 different kinds of ramen, same when we eat salad: my dad likes ranch, I like french, and my sister likes caesar. Whats really funny is that my dad, me, and sister cannot stand each others dressing, so each time we go shopping we always have to buy what we prefer lol. So yeah we have a variety of stuff in our little pantry. lolBig Grin
I don't eat ramen as a soup. I drain all the water, as do most people I know that eat it. That's why I don't like most asian noodles. I've gotten 3 different kinds and they are all made specifically for soup with higher quality soup base. It doesn't mix well with just noodles.
I used to be addicted to the stuff, but got bored of its blandness. Now im addicted to a japanese restaurent called Misato - it makes the absolute best beef soba noodle soup - mmmmm drooling now just thinking about it.
Nina182B Wrote:I love ramen, even before I went to college Sad But I didn't know there was MSG in there!! Gotta read those labels now.
Some estimated a huge number of restaurants uses MSG in US. No way to avoid that stuff....
Pages: 1 2 3 4