Current Trade List: BobDoleX
I'm baaack! I've been away for about a year I think, off here and about with my studies Big Grin . Well, I have some new stuff up for trade, so here it is~

HK:
Fushigi Yuugi Ultimate Collection (fx)
El Hazard Ultimate Collection (fx)
Cardcaptor Sakura TV Series Complete (MI)

R1:
Sakura Wars OVA Sollection (ADV)
Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 1 + 2

If you're interested in any of these, PM me and we can discuss what you'd like to offer! I have several successful trades, but it's been a while so I don't have the name listed at the moment. Thanks for looking!
hello

i may want the el hazard collection so check my list
Cyrus
BobDoleX Wrote:R1:
Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 1 + 2

Interested in these. Anything off my list you fancy?
Apparently my PM inbox was full, so if you had trouble contacting me about any trades, try again! Sorry about that!
Well I had received a few offers a while ago, but the interested individuals haven't replied for weeks. I'm going to assume that they all changed their minds or something, so as of now, everything on the list is green for trade.
Interested in fushigi yugi. check my list tks.
[Image: top_1.jpg]
~Romance in the Scent of Summer~
Well, I'm back! I haven't been home to see which of the titles listed in my top post are still there, but I'm 90% confident that they are. I get back home 12/18/2007, so feel free to discuss any interests you may have in what I have posted for trade/sale/whatever.

I may be updating with some R1 titles when I get back home, so look again in a few weeks. Some top-tier titles from ~2005 R1 release may show up soon!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Current Trade List] BobDoleX BobDoleX 9 5,506 05-10-2004, 12:11 PM
Last Post: BobDoleX