[Current Trade List] BobDoleX
I have a lot of HKs I'm trying to get rid of, and I'm also looking for several DVDs. So, without delay, here's the list!

For Trade:
HK:

El-Hazard Limited Edition Box Set (English) (FX)-- Pending

R1:

Gate Keepers 21 #1
Kiddy Grade #2

Looking for:
HK or R1:

Serial Experiments: Lain (R1)
Boogiepop Phantom (R1)
Outlaw Star
Chobits
Great Teacher Onizuka

...and of course, PayPal and Postal money orders are always accepted Wink.

Successful trades with:
darkanx
HarukaTenoh11
break

If you're interested, contact me at:
malfurion [at] optonline [dot] net
i'm interested in Gate Keepers TV + OVA (English) (FX) and
El-Hazard Limited Edition Box Set (English) (FX)

check my trade list out
i am a hamburger

My HK Anime Collection
My R1 Anime Collection
take a peek and buy something ^-^
the only ones I'm interested are Gate keepers and el hazard. I'll keep my eye open.
It's all about the love Wink
Saber Marionette J Complete LE Set (with box signed by series creator/character designer)

interested in these dvds. check my trade list
I've done some clean-up work, but several titles are still looking for a home. I haven't heard anything regarding Princess Nine or Vandread, so if you're interested PM me, email me, or leave a message here.

The Kiddy Grade and Gate Keepers 21 R1 DVDs are also up for grabs, so make sure to check those out.

Cheers!
I'm considering selling/trading my Trigun R1 box set away, so if anyone has special interest in that set, contact me. Otherwise I'll probably post it up on my list for trade in a few days.

Chances are I'll be putting the remastared FX set for Trigun up for trade at this point, but I'm still not sure. So hold off on offers for now, but if you are interested in Trigun, keep your eyes open over the next week or so Wink.
A lot of stuff has sold, including Vandread and Princess Nine. The 2 R1 DVDs listed are still available, as well as the El-Hazard FX box.
Delete the items you dont have any more.
so no one gets confused of what you have and dont have.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Quote:Originally posted by Last Exile
Delete the items you dont have any more.
so no one gets confused of what you have and dont have.

-LE

I keep the items sold left up with the word "SOLD" next to them so people who were interested in them before can see that I actually did have them up for trade at one point, but they are no longer available. I believe that will reduce confusion, and I actually do delete them after a day or so.
IN:
Trigun FX set.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Trade List: BobDoleX BobDoleX 6 5,058 12-02-2007, 03:59 AM
Last Post: BobDoleX