News ver 1.5
Blight Wrote:If you don't have the GBA games emulated, I suggest that to you. They are all like SOTN for PS1. Some of the best games in the last five years seriously.
no worries there Tongue
I'm just don't believe that I could get an emulated version of the DS games, less they made a program inwhich the mouse emulates the stylis (bad spelling there)
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Batz Kage Wrote:no worries there Tongue
I'm just don't believe that I could get an emulated version of the DS games, less they made a program inwhich the mouse emulates the stylis (bad spelling there)

That is why I will be buying the system. I did however own the other three for GBA, buy one was stolen from a friend borrowing and the others I just sold and got the emulated versions. Id does seem a little expensive to buy a system for pretty much one game, but when I think about how cool and fun it is gonna be, I just can't resist. Also, the kirby game didn't look half bad either though. The last good kirby game I played was on the NES, but this looks like it has potential.

I was also looking at the PS2 Castlevania game and it sounded awesome too. You'll be able to have helper monsters that fight with you and you can completely customize them with different enemy skills. I better quite thinking abut it before I start to drool.Big Grin
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:That is why I will be buying the system. I did however own the other three for GBA, buy one was stolen from a friend borrowing and the others I just sold and got the emulated versions. Id does seem a little expensive to buy a system for pretty much one game, but when I think about how cool and fun it is gonna be, I just can't resist. Also, the kirby game didn't look half bad either though. The last good kirby game I played was on the NES, but this looks like it has potential.

I was also looking at the PS2 Castlevania game and it sounded awesome too. You'll be able to have helper monsters that fight with you and you can completely customize them with different enemy skills. I better quite thinking abut it before I start to drool.Big Grin
I can say one thing, I'll never buy a console for just one game, it's not worth it for me, as I never finish the games I play. Although I've considered getting Revolution to support Nintendo, which I haven't done since the N64 & to be able to play the next Zelda game.

i never looked much into the next PS2 Castlevania, I jsut read that it was better than LoI & about the helper demons & that you use swords & lances; I watched one dinky gameplay preview & said why not. So I put down $49.99 on the game & then went back the next week to see when it was going to be released XD
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html