Big news
Ok here is my take DBZ stuck it's foot in it's mouth so many times that it is just plane dumb. At least in Dragonball we had a great story with a good arch and a great finish. But My fav is Vegeta so I'm a DBZ fan as well but oh well love or hate em (DBZ or Pokemon) have brought a whole new generation of anime watchers and hopefully they find other anime they like and but from Import-anime.... :twisted:
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
dont compare DBZ with Pokemon dude ;p its like comparing Xmen with Carebears ;p

DBZ might be anoying when it takes 3 episodes for talking but i dont mind when it takes 3 episodes for fighting (as long as i have all episodes with me i can watch non stop)

its a good time killer... if u want to forget about your troubles u watch DBZ and enjoy yourself... but its not something u would later think "at your works water cooler" about.... unless ofcause it was Gohan kicking Cells ass... that must be at the top 10 most epic anime moments!
Quote:Originally posted by "JunkieJoe"

unless ofcause it was Gohan kicking Cells ass... that must be at the top 10 most epic anime moments!

That has to be one of my favorite parts of Dbz, i haven't gotten to watch all of Dragonball Yet. because funimation is slow putting them out. Also they have skipped like 10 episodes outta the General Blue saga which is kinda retarded.. And it sucks that they don't have any DVD's of the Cell Games out yet..
Quote: Junkie Joe said:dont compare DBZ with Pokemon dude ;p its like comparing Xmen with Carebears ;p

Point taken but I was not comparing DBZ to Pokemon. I was showing that due in a large part to those two shows anime has gotten a lot of good press. Oh and the Gohan kicking Cells ass I agree. But the Goku vs Majin Vegeta fight rains supreme in my eyes.
The only complaint I have with the anime is that it dosen't follow the manga close enough. It has too many filler episodes, but that is what happens when you are getting an episode a week. My favorite all time battle of Z has to be The end battle with Buu. I love the fact that Vejita says Kakkoroto is Number One. That has to take alot comming from Vejita he has the most pride out of anyone on that show, and dosen't like to admit being wrong. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I just want a hentai with Bulma and Vegeta. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Think of the possibility. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
There is plenty of Doujinshi out there. Nothing animated though. You will have to make a live action one with your self and some mirrors. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
That's how I'll do it. Mirrors, and hookers I buy on the wharf.

- But this blue wig on.
- What the fuck?
- No time for questions. I only payed for a half hour. :mrgreen:

Yea but the hooker.. and then get a second one to play Andriod 18
Hell I play Krillin... and then we can get someone to play Master Roshi
spying on them... He He :twisted: :twisted:
I'll be Roshi. He is the master of perversity much like my self. Plus I would get to wear some snazzy sunglasses. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
alright, now all we need is someone to play gohan and goku

Schultz and Parn I got a job for you to...

Hey Kakoi... in this movie Roshi gets a little action too...

Your choice Launch or that ditz that Krillin dated in DBZ..?
If I were Roshi I would pick Lunch. That bitch marron only existed in the show. I think Roshi would want it that way. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Ok done but on another note

I'm trying to get a grip on a few things changing the anime...
It seems that Wei B Kreuz TV is getting a second season but
they are changing the look of all the main charcters...WTF?

What and is the anime channel just going to be adv's library?

If anyone has any news let me know
It sounded interesting on paper but the characters all look like cock chuggers. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Was the first series worth watching? It sounded kind of cool, but I am not sure about it. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O