Great News!!
Puppet Master Wrote:That's truly pitiful you do realize that don't you? What we want is you to stop talking about the 80s and all that crap...

Yeah, he ain't getting no sympathy from me. If he had some moderation, people wouldn?t have started making fun anyway. No one told him to leave, just to stop.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Yeah, he ain't getting no sympathy from me. If he had some moderation, people wouldn?t have started making fun anyway. No one told him to leave, just to stop.
Wott he actually enjoys Jack Off Jill Big Grin
He's growing..
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
I need to go buy a new hammer at the store.
Blight Wrote:Yeah, he ain't getting no sympathy from me. If he had some moderation, people wouldn’t have started making fun anyway. No one told him to leave, just to stop.

Yeah, but I wouldn't be disappointed if he left. So go on and leave if you want to. But I know you won't. That post was a plea for sympathy and more attention. If you were really gonna leave, you would have already left by now. You're like one of those idiots who stands on a bridge and stops traffic for 6 hours because you're threatening to jump. If you're gonna jump, fuckin' jump already!!!
Vicious Wrote:Yeah, but I wouldn't be disappointed if he left. So go on and leave if you want to. But I know you won't. That post was a plea for sympathy and more attention. If you were really gonna leave, you would have already left by now. You're like one of those idiots who stands on a bridge and stops traffic for 6 hours because you're threatening to jump. If you're gonna jump, fuckin' jump already!!!

What I don't understand is people always think Vicious is funny but i'm just mean when I say things like this lol.
Cidien Wrote:I need to go buy a new Hammer at the store.
that's funny & proves a very good ponit, that the lame crap is, well lame -_-

Cidien Wrote:What I don't understand is people always think Vicious is funny but i'm just mean when I say things like this lol.

It's kinda like the token black guy, we only need one guy with the same responses, & Vicious was not only here first, but he's also cute, fluffy, & oh-so hugableWink :p
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Cidien Wrote:What I don't understand is people always think Vicious is funny but i'm just mean when I say things like this lol.

Maybe it's because my entire intention is to be mean (yet honest) and nothing else. I'm not here to help him sort out his life, because I don't care about his life. Whereas maybe you come off as acting like you're trying to be helpful. Who knows though, because I really don't pay enough attention to your posts to be sure. I just know I want him to jump off the damn bridge already and stop holding up traffic. I'll give him a little nudge if he wants.

Also, it could be because I've always been this way since I first joined. Maybe you've gone through different personality changes where you're nice sometimes and other times you're not. It's kinda like if Andromeda complimented somebody, noone would think much of it, but if I compliment someone, people think somethings wrong. You come to expect certain things from certain people.
Batz Kage Wrote:It's kinda like the token black guy, we only need one guy with the same responses, & Vicious was not only here first, but he's also cute, fluffy, & oh-so hugableWink :p

Not sure how to respond to that, but if you had called me the token white guy, I would've been pissed.:eek:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Great" news for me! Batz Kage 2 1,876 07-08-2003, 09:48 PM
Last Post: Batz Kage